Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [12]

20 Aug 2013   #1261
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Will you be having him seen too, he shouldn't be so inclined to wander then plus it's cheaper having a male done than a female.
Good luck with him Steph, both my cats are black but a lot of people wont take black cats they think they're bad luck.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2013   #1262
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Will you be having him seen too, he shouldn't be so inclined to wander then plus it's cheaper having a male done than a female.
Good luck with him Steph, both my cats are black but a lot of people wont take black cats they think they're bad luck.
Hi Joan

Yes Max will be done at the vets and chiped, cant wait to get him
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2013   #1263
maxie

windows 7 home 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Happy Anniversary

Today I'm excited as yesterday I went to see some Kittens and picked a black fluffy boy cat (not fully weaned yet so I will have to wait 2 weeks before I can have him), I have named him Max
That is an Excellent choice for a name
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Aug 2013   #1264
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maxie View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Happy Anniversary

Today I'm excited as yesterday I went to see some Kittens and picked a black fluffy boy cat (not fully weaned yet so I will have to wait 2 weeks before I can have him), I have named him Max
That is an Excellent choice for a name
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2013   #1265
Layback Bear

Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
 
 

Max the cat sound good to me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2013   #1266
rvbfan

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

I just woke up. Had an egg on toast. May go have a nap now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Aug 2013   #1267
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rvbfan View Post
I just woke up. Had an egg on toast. May go have a nap now.
Life is tough

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Aug 2013   #1268
madcratebuilder

Win8/8.1,Win7-U64, Vista U64, uncounted Linux distor's
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rvbfan View Post
I just woke up. Had an egg on toast. May go have a nap now.
Life is tough

A Guy
Someone's got to do it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Aug 2013   #1269
rvbfan

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rvbfan View Post
I just woke up. Had an egg on toast. May go have a nap now.
Life is tough

A Guy
Yup. Holidays are ruff.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2013   #1270
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Have a nice weekend everyone!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:51.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App