Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [12]

04 Sep 2013   #1421
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Don't think I have tried Bockwurst but love Spanish chorizo and English Pork and Leek
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2013   #1422
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Rain08 View Post
Just got home from the grocery, a bit disappointed because I can't find sausages. I fell in love with them after eating some on our neighbor. However, I found an alternative but I don't really know if it's a derivative of a sausage. It's a "Bockwurst", according to the description of the packaging, it's a traditional sausage that is a mix of pork and beef and selected spices. What do you think German members or even you?

I think you mean Bratwurst ,I love that stuff but damn is it bad on the cholesterol

I can eat that with just Kraut and Deli mustard you know like the one made with Horseradish
There is a Bockwurst as well.

Quote:
Bockwurst is a German sausage invented in 1889 by restaurant owner R. Scholtz of Berlin.[1] It is one of the most popular varieties within Germany, and can be found abroad. The sausage is traditionally made from ground veal and pork (tending more towards veal, unlike bratwurst). In modern Germany, however, it is made from different types of ground meat, such as pork, lamb, turkey, chicken and in rare cases even from horse meat. In Northern Germany there is also a version of bockwurst which is made from fish. Bockwurst is flavored with salt, white pepper and paprika. Other spices, such as chives and parsley, are often also added and in Germany itself bockwurst is often smoked as well. Bockwurst was originally eaten with bock beer and it is usually served with mustard. A natural casing sausage, it is usually cooked by simmering although it may also be grilled. When thoroughly cooked, its casing usually splits open. Ideally, one stops cooking just before that occurs because the split casing may look unappetizing and the sausage may then lose flavor to the cooking water.

Bockwurst made in America, also from veal and pork, bears more resemblance to the Bavarian Weisswurst in color and taste, albeit parsley is rarely used in this version.
Source

A Guy
A-Guy your history lesson looks Delicious
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2013   #1423
marsmimar

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post


I think you mean Bratwurst ,I love that stuff but damn is it bad on the cholesterol

I can eat that with just Kraut and Deli mustard you know like the one made with Horseradish
There is a Bockwurst as well.

Quote:
Bockwurst is a German sausage invented in 1889 by restaurant owner R. Scholtz of Berlin.[1] It is one of the most popular varieties within Germany, and can be found abroad. The sausage is traditionally made from ground veal and pork (tending more towards veal, unlike bratwurst). In modern Germany, however, it is made from different types of ground meat, such as pork, lamb, turkey, chicken and in rare cases even from horse meat. In Northern Germany there is also a version of bockwurst which is made from fish. Bockwurst is flavored with salt, white pepper and paprika. Other spices, such as chives and parsley, are often also added and in Germany itself bockwurst is often smoked as well. Bockwurst was originally eaten with bock beer and it is usually served with mustard. A natural casing sausage, it is usually cooked by simmering although it may also be grilled. When thoroughly cooked, its casing usually splits open. Ideally, one stops cooking just before that occurs because the split casing may look unappetizing and the sausage may then lose flavor to the cooking water.

Bockwurst made in America, also from veal and pork, bears more resemblance to the Bavarian Weisswurst in color and taste, albeit parsley is rarely used in this version.
Source

A Guy
A-Guy your history lesson looks Delicious
Yeah, but he still doesn't like grits!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Sep 2013   #1424
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

stick to chitlins
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2013   #1425
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Grits and liver, yum!

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2013   #1426
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Today I purchased a ticket to fly my son down to my house for the December holidays.
Sounds like a fun trip for the lad.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Don't think I have tried Bockwurst but love Spanish chorizo and English Pork and Leek
Is English pork different than the US kind? ( I know I shouldn't ask.)

I hope My CPU comes today and the new system will work as it should.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2013   #1427
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

english pigs are less pignorant,
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2013   #1428
x BlueRobot

 

I got most of my tattoo done yesterday, I just need to wait 2 weeks, so I get some colour added and then finish part of the right wing
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2013   #1429
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
I got most of my tattoo done yesterday, I just need to wait 2 weeks, so I get some colour added and then finish part of the right wing
Is it a pigeon?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2013   #1430
maxie

windows 7 home 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
I got most of my tattoo done yesterday, I just need to wait 2 weeks, so I get some colour added and then finish part of the right wing
Where is the pics don't mind b&w
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App