Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [12]

10 May 2013   #271
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Ich konnte nicht es verstehen, so dass ich aufgab.
Are you swearing at me? Where's Kari???? I need help LOL!

No subs Boo just a really bad 1960's film clip!
It means he didn't understand it so gave up!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #272
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
The DVD is in German so we need Kari to Translate! PMSL!

But yes Boo if last night was anything to go buy then that is what those T-Shirts would look like!

John love the vid!
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Ich konnte nicht es verstehen, so dass ich aufgab.
Are you swearing at me? Where's Kari???? I need help LOL!

No subs Boo just a really bad 1960's film clip!
OK, here's the translation:

John says he would like to do more ironing and other chores at home but he wants not to step on your toes, so he needs a clear signal from you that it is OK if does more of the chores at home. He likes ironing, and doing windows with Kärcher, but he is afraid you feel useless if he does that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #273
z3r010

 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 May 2013   #274
marsmimar

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
The DVD is in German so we need Kari to Translate! PMSL!

But yes Boo if last night was anything to go buy then that is what those T-Shirts would look like!

John love the vid!
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Ich konnte nicht es verstehen, so dass ich aufgab.
Are you swearing at me? Where's Kari???? I need help LOL!

No subs Boo just a really bad 1960's film clip!
OK, here's the translation:

John says he would like to do more ironing and other chores at home but he wants not to step on your toes, so he needs a clear signal from you that it is OK if does more of the chores at home. He likes ironing, and doing windows with Kärcher, but he is afraid you feel useless if he does that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #275
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

Today ends finals week. It's been a nerve wracking week with 3 final tests, but I did good on all, even the Coldfusion test & I'm told I've made the Deans List again. Now...I have summer ahead of me...my wife says I'll be bored by Wed. I hope she's not right...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #276
Baroness von Shush

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post

OK, here's the translation:

John says he would like to do more ironing and other chores at home but he wants not to step on your toes, so he needs a clear signal from you that it is OK if does more of the chores at home. He likes ironing, and doing windows with Kärcher, but he is afraid you feel useless if he does that.
Oooh sounds fabulous, I do not mind relinquishing my domestic goddess chores one bit! Glad thats clarified!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
Today ends finals week. It's been a nerve wracking week with 3 final tests, but I did good on all, even the Coldfusion test & I'm told I've made the Deans List again. Now...I have summer ahead of me...my wife says I'll be bored by Wed. I hope she's not right...
Enjoy your freedom for a while, after lots of exams and plenty of studying a break will do you the world of good. Well done!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #277
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
The DVD is in German so we need Kari to Translate! PMSL!

But yes Boo if last night was anything to go buy then that is what those T-Shirts would look like!

John love the vid!
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Ich konnte nicht es verstehen, so dass ich aufgab.
Are you swearing at me? Where's Kari???? I need help LOL!

No subs Boo just a really bad 1960's film clip!
OK, here's the translation:

John says he would like to do more ironing and other chores at home but he wants not to step on your toes, so he needs a clear signal from you that it is OK if does more of the chores at home. He likes ironing, and doing windows with Kärcher, but he is afraid you feel useless if he does that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #278
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
OK, here's the translation:

John says he would like to do more ironing and other chores at home but he wants not to step on your toes, so he needs a clear signal from you that it is OK if does more of the chores at home. He likes ironing, and doing windows with Kärcher, but he is afraid you feel useless if he does that.
the above translation can also be summed up as schadenfreude
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #279
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
Today ends finals week. It's been a nerve wracking week with 3 final tests, but I did good on all, even the Coldfusion test & I'm told I've made the Deans List again. Now...I have summer ahead of me...my wife says I'll be bored by Wed. I hope she's not right...

Congrats, well done!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2013   #280
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
Today ends finals week. It's been a nerve wracking week with 3 final tests, but I did good on all, even the Coldfusion test & I'm told I've made the Deans List again. Now...I have summer ahead of me...my wife says I'll be bored by Wed. I hope she's not right...
enjoy the holidays ,put your feet up for a bit then get the Karcher out .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App