Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show us your Kärcher

07 May 2013   #21
z3r010

 

Yeah that's my big karcher, the thread title didn't stipulate what models we could show
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 May 2013   #22
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

I guess that this will have to do for right now

-dscf9005-large-.preview.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 May 2013   #23
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

I've just answered you in the other thread with that photo.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 May 2013   #24
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
I guess that this will have to do for right now

Attachment 267115
where does she keep the chamois ,

deep telly advert voice...

"karcher the perfect companion for Vodka"
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2013   #25
Baroness von Shush

 

Yes Julian you are right you have taken the crown, has nobody noticed what John is holding whilst cleaning the patio?

Now because of the Karcher or a bit of hard work me thinks his lordship has got a leg injury, I personally think it was because he was using tools under the influence! I'm now on the school run, and off to teach!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2013   #26
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Yes Julian you are right you have taken the crown, has nobody noticed what John is holding whilst cleaning the patio?

Now because of the Karcher or a bit of hard work me thinks his lordship has got a leg injury, I personally think it was because he was using tools under the influence! I'm now on the school run, and off to teach!
yeah the perfect companion for karcher
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2013   #27
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Yeah that's my big karcher, the thread title didn't stipulate what models we could show
we wouldnt have got many posts if it was the show us your little karcher thread.
thats a bit like condom packets size, large, extra large or huge .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2013   #28
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2013   #29
Baroness von Shush

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baroness von Shush View Post
Yes Julian you are right you have taken the crown, has nobody noticed what John is holding whilst cleaning the patio?

Now because of the Karcher or a bit of hard work me thinks his lordship has got a leg injury, I personally think it was because he was using tools under the influence! I'm now on the school run, and off to teach!
yeah the perfect companion for karcher
Don't encourage him! Lol! We need more people with a karcher, and yes the little karcher thread wouldn't be a hit! Bigger is better and yes size does matter! Lol!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2013   #30
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
The weather was pretty good today so Angie made me break out the Kärcher and clean the patio.
Nice to see you're keeping it clean for my visit if and when I do the UK/Scot/Ireland trip


My Karcher is similar to johns. I should be doing the deck with mine but meh. I get distracted.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Subfolders does not show in OWA, but show in Outlook.
Hi! Running server 2008 with exchange server. The user is using both OWA webmail and local Outlook. User got multiple inbox's to access, 1 personal and 2 for the company. The personal one got subfolders which shows in OWA, but the problem is the other folders. They are only needed by this 1...
Microsoft Office
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management
Hello, A newbie here that just completed a first-time new Win7 PC build. Successful installation of Win7 Pro on WD 600GB 10000 system drive. Went back and installed 4 additional HDD. (2) WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM and (2) WD Caviar 7200 500GB HDD from XP system that were used for storage. ...
Hardware & Devices
Show us your Wig
:haha:
Chillout Room
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder
Hey Guys, I cannot find a soultion to this problem. I was using my desktop like normal then an error came up saying that there was a hdd failure, and that i needed to scan for errors. all my files disappeared and only this error would come up. There would be hundreds of the same msg spamed on my...
Backup and Restore
Show Us Your Rig [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/overclocking-case-mods/347-show-us-your-rig.html
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry
I am trying to setup a default user or machine setup for how win7 handles folder view options. I want show hidden folders to be set to on for all users and the hide extensions for know file types to be unchecked or turned off ffor all users (so extensions show) I have located them in the registry...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App