Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Quote of the Day - [4]

12 Feb 2014   #601
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Truth is a tendency.

_ R. Buckminster Fuller.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Feb 2014   #602
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

We have no more right to consume happiness without producing it than to
consume wealth without producing it.
~George Bernard Shaw
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Feb 2014   #603
Layback Bear

Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
 
 

We are unable to change a beautiful sun rise nor are we able to create a evening sky with a full moon and many stars.
What we can do is make sure to be there on the occasions.
Layback Bear
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Feb 2014   #604
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

There are sadistic scientists who hurry to hunt down errors instead of establishing the truth.
~Marie Curie

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Feb 2014   #605
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.

~Master Yoda
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Feb 2014   #606
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Dreams are the bright creatures of poem and legend, who sport on earth in the night season, and melt away in the first beam of the sun, which lights grim care and stern reality on their daily pilgrimage through the world.


~ Charles Dickens
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Feb 2014   #607
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
We are unable to change a beautiful sun rise nor are we able to create a evening sky with a full moon and many stars.
What we can do is make sure to be there on the occasions.
Layback Bear
Beautiful, and so true..
Nothing like walking along the ocean shoreline at dusk, just before darkness falls,
the moon coming up over the horizon to light up the beach as water laps my ankles...
or seeing the sunrise just as dawn is awakening.
Both are perfection created by the Big Guy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Feb 2014   #608
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote of the Day - [4]-happiness-sadness.png
I hope this is acceptable for this thread... if not please delete for me.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Feb 2014   #609
Layback Bear

Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
We are unable to change a beautiful sun rise nor are we able to create a evening sky with a full moon and many stars.
What we can do is make sure to be there on the occasions.
Layback Bear
Beautiful, and so true..
Nothing like walking along the ocean shoreline at dusk, just before darkness falls,
the moon coming up over the horizon to light up the beach as water laps my ankles...
or seeing the sunrise just as dawn is awakening.
Both are perfection created by the Big Guy.
Thank you.

It just came to me while putting up with the weather we are having.
The things we miss when it's below zero.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Feb 2014   #610
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
We are unable to change a beautiful sun rise nor are we able to create a evening sky with a full moon and many stars.
What we can do is make sure to be there on the occasions.
Layback Bear
Beautiful, and so true..
Nothing like walking along the ocean shoreline at dusk, just before darkness falls,
the moon coming up over the horizon to light up the beach as water laps my ankles...
or seeing the sunrise just as dawn is awakening.
Both are perfection created by the Big Guy.
Thank you.

It just came to me while putting up with the weather we are having.
The things we miss when it's below zero.
This wicked weather does help one to keep things in perspective.. tho it's still crazy weather this winter, week after week of this is so hard on everyone.
Thank heavens we have Spring to look forward to now.... hurry up Spring !!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Quote of the Day - [3]
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. Oscar Wilde {Jan & I}
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day - 2
I have seen more funny, signature quotes than I can remember! ... but I saw this one today and thought it would be a fun topic. If you've seen one you like, post it :D Continuation of: http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/31490-quote-day.html
Chillout Room
Quote of the Day
I have seen more funny, signature quotes than I can remember! ... but I saw this one today and thought it would be a fun topic. If you've seen one you like, post it :D
Chillout Room
<Quote> is currently unavailable
When opening the Desktop in Windows Explorer I get the following error along with my data: " is currently unavailable. Screenshot attached. Suggestions welcome.
General Discussion
multi quote NOT working, Quote acting as Multi, but..
Clicking quote is now wanting to quote that person for every post made on that particular page, and "multi" button link isnt working at all.
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App