Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Is your son a computer hacker?

22 Oct 2009   #1
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 
Is your son a computer hacker?

This had me laughing until past it hurt.

Is Your Son a Computer Hacker?

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2009   #2
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Hello, my name is Ted and my son is a hacker.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2009   #3
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Hello, my name is Ted and my son is a hacker.
Hello Ted.
>My name is David, and I am a hacker. My parents are very disappointed in me, and I am ashamed to say that I used Linux quite a bit.

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


22 Oct 2009   #4
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote:
Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.
LOL, so this is saying that just because someone wants to upgrade a PC it is a sign that they could be a hacker? Wow.

This entire thing is hilarious.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2009   #5
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

"If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American Processor Chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well."

Is that true?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2009   #6
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Hello, my name is Ted and my son is a hacker.
Hello Ted.
>My name is David, and I am a hacker. My parents are very disappointed in me, and I am ashamed to say that I used Linux quite a bit.

~Lordbob

My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2009   #7
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
"If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American Processor Chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well."

Is that true?
AMD is an American company. And you can't make chips in a sweatshop...
There is also no difference between where you can buy them...

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2009   #8
RichFrogg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
 
 

Would you let your daughter date a hacker?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2009   #9
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

ahh, thanks for the clear up Lordbob, still a very funny report XD
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Oct 2009   #10
wallyinnc

Windows 7 x64 finally!
 
 

Do you mean they don't put the little kids to solder the little wires between the transistors in the processors? All the 20 million of them?
That is hilarious. I would worry my son was doing something that rhimes with hack if he exibited those signs...

Wait, I just realized I have 3 computes running AMD and a new Video card due to arrive tomrrow. Sweet mother of pearl, I am a hacker!!!

Ted, do you iknow any HA in the Carolinas?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Help with Firewall/Hacker
I ran a couple of scans and found this Any help would be useful Cant open use firewall getting error code 0x80070424
System Security
What can a hacker do with your ip?
Hi!, i was on skype earlier today, and this hacker was able to get my ip using skype resolver, and he threatened to hack me. 1.I would like to know what a hacker can do if they have your public ip address? Like can they hack your accounts, edit your registry, view your files, etc 2. i am...
System Security
Possible Virus/hacker causing computer/network slowdowns - please help
Hi all, over the last week or so I've noticed my internet connection speed drop to below 2.2Mbps Down and .9Mbps Up where I'm supposed to be 50Mbps Down and 3Mbps Up via cable. I've monitored the network traffic when running the speed tests and there doesn't seem to be anything else running...
System Security
Russian Hacker Builds 70 Terabyte Home Computer
Source - Russian Hacker Builds 70 Terabyte Home Computer - Yahoo! News ****Home Data Storage For 70 TB **** English Russia Home Data Storage For 70 TB
Chillout Room
anybody use this flash hacker
FlashHacker How stable/safe?
Software

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:27.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App