Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BIOS Advertisement

23 Oct 2013   #11
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

You are a thought reader, Gloden
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Golden View Post
Darwin Award Arc?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Oct 2013   #12
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kf10 View Post
computer, software and mobile phone makers can make lot of money by selling BIOS Advertisement........

ie this computer has been brought to you by PEPSI, McDonald etc
I am absolutely sure I speak on behalf most of the PC users saying this is the dumbest idea ever heard. You can be sure I would return the PC to the shop the minute it showed an ad anywhere outside the browser (of those it is already almost impossible to get totally rid of).

This kind of idea can only come from a five year old kid or someone with IQ less than his jeans size. Due not wanting to get a warning for calling you an idiot, I am willing to accept if you say that you were so piss drunk or heavily sedated when posting this and basically cannot be held responsible.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bigseb View Post
Only if there is a considerable drop in price.
Not even then.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
If they bring a computer to me in the same way, why not?
No, really.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
brilliant idea, they could even embed company logos as watermarks on the desktop.

and wallpapers...
Please!!!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kf10 View Post
i should be awarded nobel prize for BIOS advertisement idea

LOL
I am sorry I have to inform you there's no Nobel prize for Stupidity.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
I think something different though.
A round room with soft walls in an asylum and a straitjacket come first to my mind.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Oct 2013   #13
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kf10 View Post
computer, software and mobile phone makers can make lot of money by selling BIOS Advertisement........

ie this computer has been brought to you by PEPSI, McDonald etc
I am absolutely sure I speak on behalf most of the PC users saying this is the dumbest idea ever heard. You can be sure I would return the PC to the shop the minute it showed an ad anywhere outside the browser (of those it is already almost impossible to get totally rid of).

This kind of idea can only come from a five year old kid or someone with IQ less than his jeans size. Due not wanting to get a warning for calling you an idiot, I am willing to accept if you say that you were so piss drunk or heavily sedated when posting this and basically cannot be held responsible.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bigseb View Post
Only if there is a considerable drop in price.
Not even then.

No, really.

Please!!!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kf10 View Post
i should be awarded nobel prize for BIOS advertisement idea

LOL
I am sorry I have to inform you there's no Nobel prize for Stupidity.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
I think something different though.
A round room with soft walls in an asylum and a straitjacket come first to my mind.
The best reply I've seen ... Im laughing so hard, that there's tears in my eyes!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 Oct 2013   #14
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kf10 View Post
i should be awarded nobel prize for BIOS advertisement idea

LOL
I was thinking a small jail stay.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Oct 2013   #15
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post

The best reply I've seen ... Im laughing so hard, that there's tears in my eyes!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #16
smarteyeball

 
 

To enter the BIOS you could enter by tapping Ronald MacDonald.

Adjusting your vcore - you could have increments like Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Regular Coke, Coke Classic and Cherry Coke.

Load Line Calibration could be small, regular, Large

Adjusting multiple settings could be a combo meal.

Exceeding safe parameters could be shown as KFC Hot and Spicy.

When exiting the BIOS, it could be replaced with "Would you like Fries with that?"


And if you have a good OC setup, you could 'Like" it with Facebook...


But why stop there? Motherboards could be shaped like Pizzas, Hard Drives like burgers, Gpu's like Burritos, Ram could be Taco's

Cases could be KFC buckets


Blue screens could be "proudly sponsored by Jim's Smash repairs..."




Realistically, this idea could work. Just let my unicorn arrange a meeting with your Leprechaun and I'll make my way there on my flying pig...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #17
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

^Hehehehe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #18
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
To enter the BIOS you could enter by tapping Ronald MacDonald.

Adjusting your vcore - you could have increments like Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Regular Coke, Coke Classic and Cherry Coke.

Load Line Calibration could be small, regular, Large

Adjusting multiple settings could be a combo meal.

Exceeding safe parameters could be shown as KFC Hot and Spicy.

When exiting the BIOS, it could be replaced with "Would you like Fries with that?"


And if you have a good OC setup, you could 'Like" it with Facebook...


But why stop there? Motherboards could be shaped like Pizzas, Hard Drives like burgers, Gpu's like Burritos, Ram could be Taco's

Cases could be KFC buckets


Blue screens could be "proudly sponsored by Jim's Smash repairs..."




Realistically, this idea could work. Just let my unicorn arrange a meeting with your Leprechaun and I'll make my way there on my flying pig...
Epic!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #19
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Oh, c'mon Patrick, everyone knows pigs can't fly.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #20
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

to exit bios ,could be have a nice day!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Awesome Nissan Note Advertisement
Let the page load fully and keep scrolling down (keep the down arrow pressed or click and hold on the bottom scroll arrow). You won't be disappointed :) What's NEW ?? NOTE?
Chillout Room
Most heart-touching advertisement ever.
qZMX6H6YY1M Full Link : Silence of love (Official English Subtitle) TVC Thai Life Insurance - YouTube (video has English subtitles) To watch from the beginning to the end. I know you guys like heart-touching stuff. You give all your thoughts to the people posting here whenever things happen...
Chillout Room
3 minute advertisement for SF on Youtube.
I just came across this :) Pretty cool I thought, free advertising :) jjXdmdooLgA
Chillout Room
Eset Nod32 Smart Security Advertisement
YouTube - ESET Smart Security 4 - teaser YouTube - ESET Smart Security 4 =D
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App