Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [14.2¾]

03 Feb 2014   #771
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

12 hours sleep
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2014   #772
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Today was one of those days every insomniac knows well and prays to get. The body finally gave up and I could sleep.

I woke up last time Saturday 3 AM. Since then no sleep. Early today to city hall due a permission I need, from there to breakfast in my favorite coffee shop. Suddenly, just after 9 AM I fell a sleep in the coffee shop, only for a few minutes but long enough that I realized what had happened.

Called Angie to pick me up, had come to city with tram but felt that 15 minutes tram ride back home could be too much. Angie picked me up, was home in bed at 10 AM, woke up just now at 10 PM. Had been nicer of course to sleep until tomorrow morning but an insomniac can only be grateful after sleeping 12 hours straight, day or night.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Feb 2014   #773
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Feb 2014   #774
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Today was one of those days every insomniac knows well and prays to get. The body finally gave up and I could sleep.

I woke up last time Saturday 3 AM. Since then no sleep. Early today to city hall due a permission I need, from there to breakfast in my favorite coffee shop. Suddenly, just after 9 AM I fell a sleep in the coffee shop, only for a few minutes but long enough that I realized what had happened.

Called Angie to pick me up, had come to city with tram but felt that 15 minutes tram ride back home could be too much. Angie picked me up, was home in bed at 10 AM, woke up just now at 10 PM. Had been nicer of course to sleep until tomorrow morning but an insomniac can only be grateful after sleeping 12 hours straight, day or night.
Must have been nice Kari. Did you feel better when you awoke? You must get really frazzled with no sleep. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2014   #775
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Must have been nice Kari. Did you feel better when you awoke? You must get really frazzled with no sleep. A Guy
I felt better, now even more so; half an hour after posting that I went to bed, waking up this morning after 8 AM

From the past 24 hours I've slept about 19!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2014   #776
Golden
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ult. x64
 
 

How do you feel? Good?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2014   #777
archer

Windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Must have been nice Kari. Did you feel better when you awoke? You must get really frazzled with no sleep. A Guy
I felt better, now even more so; half an hour after posting that I went to bed, waking up this morning after 8 AM

From the past 24 hours I've slept about 19!
Nice to hear that Kari.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2014   #778
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

That's good Kari.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2014   #779
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

That's typical characteristics of insomnia. At some point the body and mind simply give up, you cannot go on with no or a few hours daily sleep very long.

After a well slept night the amount of nightly sleep starts gradually decreasing, the cycle start again. I am getting help in my condition, being treated at a sleep clinic by the University Hospital.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Feb 2014   #780
marsmimar

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
That's typical characteristics of insomnia. At some point the body and mind simply give up, you cannot go on with no or a few hours daily sleep very long.

After a well slept night the amount of nightly sleep starts gradually decreasing, the cycle start again. I am getting help in my condition, being treated at a sleep clinic by the University Hospital.
Wishing you all the best, Kari. Here's hoping they find a way to successfully manage the insomnia.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [15]
Continued from - Today I got called in to work last night ... and will have to do tonight .. then my week starts the following night ... no rest :rolleyes:
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App