Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Nipping the nuts

14 Dec 2013   #1
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 
Nipping the nuts

My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Hope the (alleged) culprits won't face the same fate as royal poachers did ..........
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #3

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

I'm constantly amazed how people who are high on the chain of command will obsess on nit-picky details.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #4

Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
 
 

As busy as the Queen is how does she find the time to count and measure the nut bowls. She must be very industrious.
Some one might mention to her that their should be a watch put on the squirrels. They are very sneaky.
The way to catch the thieves would be chocolate covered nuts. Replace the chocolate with Ex lax. Well you know the rest. Just put a camera on the mens and ladies restroom doors.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
As busy as the Queen is how does she find the time to count and measure the nut bowls. She must be very industrious.
Some one might mention to her that their should be a watch put on the squirrels. They are very sneaky.
The way to catch the thieves would be chocolate covered nuts. Replace the chocolate with Ex lax. Well you know the rest. Just put a camera on the mens and ladies restroom doors.

Now thats just evil......... but I liiiike it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #6

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate 64
 
 

If I was in power I wouldn't want a bunch of people grabbing at my nuts unless invited !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #7

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by linnemeyerhere View Post
If I was in power I wouldn't want a bunch of people grabbing at my nuts unless invited !
So, since aren't in power, does that mean you do want...uh...never mind.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #8

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate 64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by linnemeyerhere View Post
If I was in power I wouldn't want a bunch of people grabbing at my nuts unless invited !
So, since aren't in power, does that mean you do want...uh...never mind.
Yep at this juncture of my life it seams to be a non-issue (rare occassion) as they say......bummer drag !
Maybe I should switch to the fully "Roasted and Salted" and not the raw nuts?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #9

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by linnemeyerhere View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by linnemeyerhere View Post
If I was in power I wouldn't want a bunch of people grabbing at my nuts unless invited !
So, since aren't in power, does that mean you do want...uh...never mind.
Yep at this juncture of my life it seams to be a non-issue (rare occassion) as they say......bummer drag !
Maybe I should switch to the fully "Roasted and Salted" and not the raw nuts?
Ewww!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2013   #10

Windows 7 Professional
 
 

Thank you for this.

I passed it around to the rest of the world.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Nipping the nuts
Thread Forum
Help! The Calculator Has Gone Nuts! Software
In games my Cpu goes nuts Gaming
Solved I'm geting nuts over here!!! Installation & Setup
Im going nuts... ;( BSOD Help and Support
Going Nuts - help please Hardware & Devices

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33