For the New Year I've developed a 2014 twelve step program for all the members here in need of such help !
"The Twelve Steps to a Path of Windows Ultimate Knowledge" .....A Work In Progress....
1) We admitted we were powerless over technology—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2) Came to believe that a power supply greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3) Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Bill Gates as we understand Him.
4) Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our ram modules and ourselves.
5) Admitted to SevenForums, to ourselves and to another Nerd being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6) We're entirely ready to have Nicolas Tesla remove all these defects of character.
7) Humbly asked Bill Gates to remove our shortcomings and error messages.
8) Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9) Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others or place their benchmarks above ours.
10) Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11) Sought through bios updates and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Windows as we understand it, praying only for knowledge of Bill’s will for us and the cooling solution and overclock to carry it out.
12) Having had an out of body experience as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other techie’s and technophobes, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Happy 2014 to all may it be free of blue screens, malware and NSA spying !