Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Fun stuff! Photofacefun images

05 Jan 2014   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 
Fun stuff! Photofacefun images

Anybody happen to use the photo face fun images/program on the web?
PFF.me
http://m.photofacefun.com

Was just wondering if you knew when I click save, where do the photos go?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jan 2014   #2

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

When I click save it opens a new tab so I can right click and choose save from there.

What happens for you?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jan 2014   #3

7 Pro x64 SP1, XP SP3 VM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
When I click save it opens a new tab so I can right click and choose save from there.

What happens for you?
Ditto
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


05 Jan 2014   #4

Win-7 Home Prem 64-bit 7601 Free SP1
 
 

Your linking to the mobile site,
See if this one actually gives you the desktop interface,
http://www.photofacefun.com/
Clicking on an example seems to want me to upload a file I suppose to create a "Fun" effect on it,
Describe the process you using,
Typically files are saved where you choose to save them Pictures/ Desktop...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2014   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
When I click save it opens a new tab so I can right click and choose save from there.

What happens for you?
Been trying it on my android tablet. But clicking save does nothing
Will try on pc But was going to be something I did when out and about with a coffee lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2014   #6

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Your linking to the mobile site,
See if this one actually gives you the desktop interface,
PhotoFaceFun.com - photofunia, photo effects online, picjoke, imikimi, imagechef, befunky, funny photos, photo fun
Clicking on an example seems to want me to upload a file I suppose to create a "Fun" effect on it,
Describe the process you using,
Typically files are saved where you choose to save them Pictures/ Desktop...
Thanks that worked But now what do I do while drinking my coffee lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2014   #7

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jo69 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
When I click save it opens a new tab so I can right click and choose save from there.

What happens for you?
Been trying it on my android tablet. But clicking save does nothing
Will try on pc But was going to be something I did when out and about with a coffee lol

That would have been useful info in your first post, I'm sure someone with an android device can test it for you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2014   #8

Win-7 Home Prem 64-bit 7601 Free SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jo69 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Your linking to the mobile site,
See if this one actually gives you the desktop interface,
PhotoFaceFun.com - photofunia, photo effects online, picjoke, imikimi, imagechef, befunky, funny photos, photo fun
Clicking on an example seems to want me to upload a file I suppose to create a "Fun" effect on it,
Describe the process you using,
Typically files are saved where you choose to save them Pictures/ Desktop...
Thanks that worked But now what do I do while drinking my coffee lol
I'm sorry but I really don't understand this statement,
Refer to the site help pages on how to save a file once created,
Look through the google store for an app for this site,
Cheers.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jan 2014   #9

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jo69 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Your linking to the mobile site,
See if this one actually gives you the desktop interface,
PhotoFaceFun.com - photofunia, photo effects online, picjoke, imikimi, imagechef, befunky, funny photos, photo fun
Clicking on an example seems to want me to upload a file I suppose to create a "Fun" effect on it,
Describe the process you using,
Typically files are saved where you choose to save them Pictures/ Desktop...
Thanks that worked But now what do I do while drinking my coffee lol
I'm sorry but I really don't understand this statement,
Refer to the site help pages on how to save a file once created,
Look through the google store for an app for this site,
Cheers.
I believe that is a reference to being out and about, as in being mobile, since it seems an android tablet is being used. Probably why the link in the first post was a mobile link as you pointed out.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jan 2014   #10

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Sorry about the confusion have not been well

Looked the site on my pc and was able to save that way
Thanks all
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Fun stuff! Photofacefun images
Thread Forum
How can I set large images as defult setting when browsing for images? General Discussion
Cant see images or post images on some forums? Music, Pictures & Video
Seeing red images instead of actual images Software
Stuff on the screen behaving like drunk images General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33