Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Bedtime calculator

09 Jan 2014   #1

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
 
 
Bedtime calculator

I'm going to have to try this

sleepyti.me bedtime calculator

My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #2

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Seriously? How hard is it to figure out the time to go to bed or wake up?

One of the beauties of retirement is, most of the time, I don't have to worry about any of that. I go to bed when I get sleepy and get up when I wake up. When I still worked for a living (shudder gasp), I had a set time to go to bed and to get up.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #3

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
 
 

Max is a good alarm Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner time (his - no chance of sleeping if his dish is empty)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


09 Jan 2014   #4

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Oh yes, animals have excellent, built-in clocks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #5

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Oh yes, animals have excellent, built-in clocks!
Yepperz, when we sleep in (on the weekends), our cat comes up about 1/2 after the time we normally feed him & walks all over us until we get up & give him food.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #6

x64 (6.1.7601) Win7_SP1 HomePrem
 
 

Animals have excellent, built-in clocks?

We ARE animals!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Oh yes, animals have excellent, built-in clocks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #7

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Oh yes, animals (other than humans) have excellent, built-in clocks!
There; fixed it.

I used to be a party animal, then old age caught up with me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #8

x64 (6.1.7601) Win7_SP1 HomePrem
 
 

That wasn't necessary

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Oh yes, animals (other than humans) have excellent, built-in clocks!
There; fixed it.

I used to be a party animal, then old age caught up with me.
You have to run faster or old age will catch up - don't sit down to rest on that park bench

I used to be a party animal, but I grew tired of falling down. Now I'm older and I fall down anyway - should have kept partying!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #9

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

i think the calulator works it so that it can calculate for you to awake during an REM state, waking in the deeper sleep state can make you feel sleepy and drowsy when you wake rather than springing out of bed fully refreshed from a good night sleep.

good find steph.

edit,
i see the calculator explains it when you actually try it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2014   #10

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Slartybart View Post
That wasn't necessary

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Oh yes, animals (other than humans) have excellent, built-in clocks!
There; fixed it.

I used to be a party animal, then old age caught up with me.
You have to run faster or old age will catch up - don't sit down to rest on that park bench

I used to be a party animal, but I grew tired of falling down. Now I'm older and I fall down anyway - should have kept partying!
Sadly, old age was faster than me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Bedtime calculator





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Bedtime calculator
Thread Forum
XP's Calculator on 7? General Discussion
PSU calculator Hardware & Devices
Win 7 calculator worksheets General Discussion
Psu calculator Hardware & Devices
Microsoft Calculator Software

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33