1. People using obscure driver downloaders and insisting that it's safer than downloading the drivers manually from the official page.
2. People who buy those phone covers in which you put your ID and CC as well.
3. C errors.
4. When parents insist that their kid's PC got broken because they use it too much.
5. When the phone battery jumps from 40% to 15% (Yeah I know, I should really get that replaced)
6. When I do extensive troubleshooting on a machine that does not power up just to realize it was unplugged (Yeah, I have the memory span of a beer molecule)