Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: I'm very sick

31 Oct 2009   #1
Nikolay

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Windows XP Pro x86 | Windows Vista Ultimate x86
 
 
I'm very sick

Are there any doctors online? I have a big headache. I wobble when I walk and earlier today my arms and legs were numb, it was like my mind was playing a trick on me and I couldn't feel the drool.

I was trying to sleep but my lips kept moving and so were my arms. I've been laying in bed for a few hours but then I got very hot. At first I was very cold but after wearing my clothes, a robe, and three sheets on me, I think I overheated. I went insane and I felt like I was possessed.

Right now I'm really starving, I haven't ate in 20 hours but food is on the way.

I had a temperature of 103 F but the emergency room wouldn't take me because I wasn't at 104 F. I also have an annoying cough but that seems to have stopped for now. They prescribed some kind of medication and will arrive soon.

I took a fever reducer for the headache because it was unbearable and right now I can think properly. Right now, I'm getting pretty hot.

Also, my ears don't seem to be working normally, the phone ring is a little off and my voice sounds like it's vibrating.

Well, thanks for reading, and I hope someone can help me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #2
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Do not play around with this Nikolay, call your private doctor! This sounds like it could be Swine Flu (n1h1) and should be taken seriously...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #3
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
Are there any doctors online? I have a big headache. I wobble when I walk and earlier today my arms and legs were numb, it was like my mind was playing a trick on me and I couldn't feel the drool.

I was trying to sleep but my lips kept moving and so were my arms. I've been laying in bed for a few hours but then I got very hot. At first I was very cold but after wearing my clothes, a robe, and three sheets on me, I think I overheated. I went insane and I felt like I was possessed.

Right now I'm really starving, I haven't ate in 20 hours but food is on the way.

I had a temperature of 103 F but the emergency room wouldn't take me because I wasn't at 104 F. I also have an annoying cough but that seems to have stopped for now. They prescribed some kind of medication and will arrive soon.

I took a fever reducer for the headache because it was unbearable and right now I can think properly. Right now, I'm getting pretty hot.

Also, my ears don't seem to be working normally, the phone ring is a little off and my voice sounds like it's vibrating.

Well, thanks for reading, and I hope someone can help me.

It seems as though you're about to kick the bucket, see you on the other side.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #4
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
It seems as though you're about to kick the bucket, see you on the other side.
TED!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #5
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Phone for the ambulance and tell them that your temp is 106 F.

We also have a Doc around here, but I dont think he would be of any use to you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #6
Nikolay

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Windows XP Pro x86 | Windows Vista Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
Phone for the ambulance and tell them that your temp is 106 F.
lol, considered that. I feel a lot better after eating some borsche. I'm sweating rain storms though.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #7
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

I think you should check in here every five or ten minutes, just so we know you are ok,
seen as how we cant feel your pulse.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #8
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Do you have a local Health Dept where you live. Most health depts nationwide are providing FREE Tamiflu for swine flu symptoms paid for by the Gov't. I would try to contact them as soon as possible.


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #9
rsvr85

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
Are there any doctors online? I have a big headache. I wobble when I walk and earlier today my arms and legs were numb, it was like my mind was playing a trick on me and I couldn't feel the drool.

I was trying to sleep but my lips kept moving and so were my arms. I've been laying in bed for a few hours but then I got very hot. At first I was very cold but after wearing my clothes, a robe, and three sheets on me, I think I overheated. I went insane and I felt like I was possessed.

Right now I'm really starving, I haven't ate in 20 hours but food is on the way.

I had a temperature of 103 F but the emergency room wouldn't take me because I wasn't at 104 F. I also have an annoying cough but that seems to have stopped for now. They prescribed some kind of medication and will arrive soon.

I took a fever reducer for the headache because it was unbearable and right now I can think properly. Right now, I'm getting pretty hot.

Also, my ears don't seem to be working normally, the phone ring is a little off and my voice sounds like it's vibrating.

Well, thanks for reading, and I hope someone can help me.
Instead of wasting time posting your symptoms to a Windows 7 site in hope for a diagnosis, get yourself down to the quack & pronto!
(don't mean to sound rude but it's imperative your sorted ASAP!)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2009   #10
HammerHead

win 7 X64 Ultimate SP1
 
 
Symptons

Your description is normal for me. But in your case get some help quick.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: I'm very sick
Thread Forum
Rather sick this one Chillout Room
Solved Sick of BSODs... BSOD Help and Support
Solved I'm just sick ! Chillout Room
Help My Computer Is sick! BSOD Help and Support
I'm Getting REALLY SICK of this (XP sharing with W7) Network & Sharing

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App