Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Any Vapers?

19 Jan 2015   #1301
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

PBusardo has a review out on the Kanger Subtanks in the new sizes

My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jan 2015   #1302
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Cheers for the vid Doug. The Mini looks like a winner. It's in stock in the UK now. If I didn't already had 2 good tanks I might have got it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jan 2015   #1303
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Cheers for the vid Doug. The Mini looks like a winner. It's in stock in the UK now. If I didn't already had 2 good tanks I might have got it.
Yeah, I'm still wanting the melo....but
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Jan 2015   #1304
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Cheers for the vid Doug. The Mini looks like a winner. It's in stock in the UK now. If I didn't already had 2 good tanks I might have got it.
Yeah, I'm still wanting the melo....but

I say you go for that new Sub Tank Mini Doug

New badge alert for me but size isn't everything as they say
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2015   #1305
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Cheers for the vid Doug. The Mini looks like a winner. It's in stock in the UK now. If I didn't already had 2 good tanks I might have got it.
Yeah, I'm still wanting the melo....but

I say you go for that new Sub Tank Mini Doug

New badge alert for me but size isn't everything as they say
Uh-oh, now I have to upgrade soon as I'm a badge chaser
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2015   #1306
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Maybe the badge should denote how much juice you get through in a day not the tank size lol. At the moment neither of us need to change the badge. I get a feeling you will need to once you get the Sub tank Mini haha!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2015   #1307
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Oh man, the mini isn't 6ml it's 4.5, but I do vape 5ml a day currently so there is hope. With it I will be a 9ml guy at least
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2015   #1308
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Oh man, the mini isn't 6ml it's 4.5, but I do vape 5ml a day currently so there is hope. With it I will be a 9ml guy at least
4.5ml is a real nice capacity for a tank. The full size one is nice but it's a real big bugger that's for sure!

The full size one is pretty heavy too. Here's a couple of shots of my arm. 1 pre sub tank and 1 a month after owning it.


Attached Thumbnails
Any Vapers?-before.jpg  
Attached Images
Any Vapers?-after.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2015   #1309
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Oh man, the mini isn't 6ml it's 4.5, but I do vape 5ml a day currently so there is hope. With it I will be a 9ml guy at least
4.5ml is a real nice capacity for a tank. The full size one is nice but it's a real big bugger that's for sure!

The full size one is pretty heavy too. Here's a couple of shots of my arm. 1 pre sub tank and 1 a month after owning it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2015   #1310
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Oh man, the mini isn't 6ml it's 4.5, but I do vape 5ml a day currently so there is hope. With it I will be a 9ml guy at least
That is one of the issues with these cloud makers they do soak up the juice pretty quick
Just cranking up the ohms on the itaste does the same thing
After a while the coils need the increase to function
Then of course they die
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:55.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App