Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Any Vapers?

13 Oct 2014   #401
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Thanks guys, will report back later
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2014   #402
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Welcome to the Crew, Doug. I wish you great luck, and think you will not be sorry you tried it. If there is any way I can help, please let me know. But, I am not the model to go by, so I do know a few pitfalls.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2014   #403
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Great news Doug,
Sounds like an old timey drug dealer "the first ones free"
Oops after 11am I'm three days and only 2 tanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Oct 2014   #404
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Great Mike, sounds you are doing quite well.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2014   #405
Wishmaster

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Free or not Dude you will certainly get an idea if its worth pursuing further at the very least.

I have no idea what type you have or how good it may or may not be, but assuming it was free Ii may be on the lower end of the tier. Which is totally fine, and many in that area are very good and all you'll need. But some are not.
But it will, at the very least, give you an idea if it worth pursuing further or not.

Just remember a better mods/tank setup will always provide a better vape. From vapor production, throat hit, flavor etc. its a huge difference.
It seems vapors that are veterans, and even new comers alike, tend to prefer a variable voltage type. That doesn't mean you have to spend alot of money, just that that may be where you want to look if you decide to upgrade,.

In other words, all Im saying is, if you tend to like it but theres not enough vapor, throat hit whatever the case may be, that part can be fixed.

Hang in there and welcome to the club!

--EDIT--
just looked at that Vuse and know what it is now! I don't know much about them but I remember seeing and hearing about them. Made by Rj Reynolds .. isnt that Marlboro?
At any count, Im very curious to hear from someone first hand how they are.
Can you use any juice you want or only their cartridges? How long the last, quality etc ... Please let us know!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2014   #406
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Great Mike, sounds you are doing quite well.
Thank Steve,
I believe the tank you had was a defect :/
I got another one as a spare for other flavors and it works miles better,
The one you had sounds like it gurgling
That sucker has to be straight up and down before it does anything good ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2014   #407
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Free or not Dude you will certainly get an idea if its worth pursuing further at the very least.

I have no idea what type you have or how good it may or may not be, but assuming it was free Ii may be on the lower end of the tier. Which is totally fine, and many in that area are very good and all you'll need. But some are not.
But it will, at the very least, give you an idea if it worth pursuing further or not.

Just remember a better mods/tank setup will always provide a better vape. From vapor production, throat hit, flavor etc. its a huge difference.
It seems vapors that are veterans, and even new comers alike, tend to prefer a variable voltage type. That doesn't mean you have to spend alot of money, just that that may be where you want to look if you decide to upgrade,.

In other words, all Im saying is, if you tend to like it but theres not enough vapor, throat hit whatever the case may be, that part can be fixed.

Hang in there and welcome to the club!

--EDIT--
just looked at that Vuse and know what it is now! I don't know much about them but I remember seeing and hearing about them. Made by Rj Reynolds .. isnt that Marlboro?
At any count, Im very curious to hear from someone first hand how they are.
Can you use any juice you want or only their cartridges? How long the last, quality etc ... Please let us know!

Thanks everyone. Still going good, I drank coffee all day so far, ate lunch and had a few E-cig breaks.

I like the taste of it, they seem to have two flavors if I remember, this one being V-liquid and menthol.

Here is a review of the Vuse

Vuse Review | The RJ Reynold's (RJR Vapor) E-Cigarette Brand
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2014   #408
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

After all of these years I doubt I would use/ pay for a tobacco companies product :/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2014   #409
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Welcome to the Crew, Doug. I wish you great luck, and think you will not be sorry you tried it. If there is any way I can help, please let me know. But, I am not the model to go by, so I do know a few pitfalls.
Yes, likewise Doug, if there is any way I can help too please feel free to ask. You have my email too.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Great news Doug,
Sounds like an old timey drug dealer "the first ones free"
Oops after 11am I'm three days and only 2 tanks
That's great Thrashzone, looks like it's going very well. Well done to you

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Free or not Dude you will certainly get an idea if its worth pursuing further at the very least.

I have no idea what type you have or how good it may or may not be, but assuming it was free Ii may be on the lower end of the tier. Which is totally fine, and many in that area are very good and all you'll need. But some are not.
But it will, at the very least, give you an idea if it worth pursuing further or not.

Just remember a better mods/tank setup will always provide a better vape. From vapor production, throat hit, flavor etc. its a huge difference.
It seems vapors that are veterans, and even new comers alike, tend to prefer a variable voltage type. That doesn't mean you have to spend alot of money, just that that may be where you want to look if you decide to upgrade,.


In other words, all Im saying is, if you tend to like it but theres not enough vapor, throat hit whatever the case may be, that part can be fixed.

Hang in there and welcome to the club!

--EDIT--
just looked at that Vuse and know what it is now! I don't know much about them but I remember seeing and hearing about them. Made by Rj Reynolds .. isnt that Marlboro?
At any count, Im very curious to hear from someone first hand how they are.
Can you use any juice you want or only their cartridges? How long the last, quality etc ... Please let us know!
Totally, and wise words Wishmaster. And for the most simplest of Variable voltage/ variable wattage the MVP 2 is an excellent device and one that I would recommend which is also a very reasonable price (around half the price of a Volcano!)
I also have my eyes on another product by Innokin which would be more suited to "out and about" use. It's the SVD. It also has VV/VW and looks like a great product based on reviews. iTaste SVD In the UK it is slightly cheaper than the MVP 2.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Free or not Dude you will certainly get an idea if its worth pursuing further at the very least.

I have no idea what type you have or how good it may or may not be, but assuming it was free Ii may be on the lower end of the tier. Which is totally fine, and many in that area are very good and all you'll need. But some are not.
But it will, at the very least, give you an idea if it worth pursuing further or not.

Just remember a better mods/tank setup will always provide a better vape. From vapor production, throat hit, flavor etc. its a huge difference.
It seems vapors that are veterans, and even new comers alike, tend to prefer a variable voltage type. That doesn't mean you have to spend alot of money, just that that may be where you want to look if you decide to upgrade,.

In other words, all Im saying is, if you tend to like it but theres not enough vapor, throat hit whatever the case may be, that part can be fixed.

Hang in there and welcome to the club!

--EDIT--
just looked at that Vuse and know what it is now! I don't know much about them but I remember seeing and hearing about them. Made by Rj Reynolds .. isnt that Marlboro?
At any count, Im very curious to hear from someone first hand how they are.
Can you use any juice you want or only their cartridges? How long the last, quality etc ... Please let us know!

Thanks everyone. Still going good, I drank coffee all day so far, ate lunch and had a few E-cig breaks.

I like the taste of it, they seem to have two flavors if I remember, this one being V-liquid and menthol.

Here is a review of the Vuse

Vuse Review | The RJ Reynold's (RJR Vapor) E-Cigarette Brand
It looks fairly basic Doug, but if you get on well with it then you can bet your bottom dollar you will love things even more with some better kit.

I am really glad things are going well so far mate. Keep it up and you will be overclocking the crap out of a vaping mod soon lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2014   #410
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Great news Doug,
Sounds like an old timey drug dealer "the first ones free"
Oops after 11am I'm three days and only 2 tanks
You're on your way now Mike, great news!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Great Mike, sounds you are doing quite well.
Thank Steve,
I believe the tank you had was a defect :/
I got another one as a spare for other flavors and it works miles better,
The one you had sounds like it gurgling
That sucker has to be straight up and down before it does anything good ?
Did you find a store locally? That would be ideal for keeping you going.

@Doug, I know what those are now, they just started showing commercials for those recently.

Those are a lot like the blu eCigs Rechargeable Kits | blu eCigs® upgraded though.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:07.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App