Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Any Vapers?

24 Oct 2014   #571
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Off topic. Out of interest Night Hawk, how did you come about your username? Do you mainly come out at night or something like that?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Oct 2014   #572
Night Hawk

W7 Ultimate x64/W10 Pro x64 dual boot main build-remote pc W10 Pro x64 Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Off topic. Out of interest Night Hawk, how did you come about your username? Do you mainly come out at night or something like that?
Well to be frank I was finding myself always looking after things more so at night especially when a friend or two ran into pc problems and I was then asked to look at something whether on desktop or a bug on a laptop. I reinstalled Vista twice on an older Toshiba(2007 model) as well as saw two hard drives replaced. The original Hitachi bit the dust and then the WD scorpion went where a second of those went in. KIDS!

Oh yes Mommy let the kids use it and malwares, rogue spywares, etc. got on because someone clicked the wrong.... trashing Windows naturally! Plus I was until recently looking after someone close at all hours of the day and night since mid 2006 explaining a lot of "restless days and restless nights" explaining the Night part of.. Hawk as the watchman part! debugging the headaches of others there!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2014   #573
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Well that explains that then lol.

Now Vamo V6. Thinking of ordering one tomorrow as a kit which comes with 2 different size batteries and a charger as apposed to the one on it's own in this link. No variable Voltage, just Variable Wattage, is that an issue? Discuss.

$28.49 Vamo V6 Variable Wattage APV Mod - 3W-20W / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Oct 2014   #574
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

I'm not sure if it's different or they just call it variable voltage instead of volts. I'm doing good, right at two weeks cig free. Spoke with my better half (The wife) and she is going to give vaping a go soon

Here is some info on the comparison

https://www.misthub.com/blog/tutoria...ge-for-e-cigs/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2014   #575
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Nice job Doug. How you feeling health wise?

I was pretty sure before but that link kind of confirms it's just 2 different ways of inputting a certain amount to get the best flavor. I am not really sure why many have both VV and VW perhaps just like metric and imperial for some people? Each person prefers to work by one or the other.

Cheers for the link and well done again. It will be 2 months for me on Friday. Looking forward to some new juices next week.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2014   #576
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

I am feeling better. I have noticed I smell and taste more, and I am hungry a lot more. I will probably end up gaining some wait, but that's okay. I came in the world fat and bald and will go out that way
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2014   #577
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Not sure I like your chart Doug.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2014   #578
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Great job on the smoking. Great job. Both you and Paul have done real well. Congrats to both of you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2014   #579
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
I am feeling better. I have noticed I smell and taste more, and I am hungry a lot more. I will probably end up gaining some wait, but that's okay. I came in the world fat and bald and will go out that way
Nice one Doug, the first thing I enjoyed was actually not stinking of smoke all the time. Clothes just soaked up the stench of cigarettes and now I can wear the same clothes for 2 weeks without changing (just joking lol).

I don't know if I can smell or taste more. I think beer tastes worse not sure. I will have to try a few more and get back to you on that one.
Lol. I think I am eating more too but I was getting skinny so I need to put on some weight.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2014   #580
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Great job on the smoking. Great job. Both you and Paul have done real well. Congrats to both of you.

Thanks Steve, I hope you are doing well with it too.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
I am feeling better. I have noticed I smell and taste more, and I am hungry a lot more. I will probably end up gaining some wait, but that's okay. I came in the world fat and bald and will go out that way
Nice one Doug, the first thing I enjoyed was actually not stinking of smoke all the time. Clothes just soaked up the stench of cigarettes and now I can wear the same clothes for 2 weeks without changing (just joking lol).

I don't know if I can smell or taste more. I think beer tastes worse not sure. I will have to try a few more and get back to you on that one.
Lol. I think I am eating more too but I was getting skinny so I need to put on some weight.
I noticed that with beer too Paul, I confirm that just drinking more resolves it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:59.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App