Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Any Vapers?

31 Oct 2014   #611
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post

When he said he goes through coils about every three days, I was thinking that's too damn expensive for my blood.

There's no bulk discount on coils from Volcano and they are $12.99 for 3 coils.

I've been getting pretty good mileage out of my coils.
Seems mental to me for someone to get through a coil every 3 days! He must be a real heavy vaper!

I would say I get through between 3 to 4ml of juice a day and each of the BVC coils for my Nautilus mini has lasted over 2 weeks so far. Considering they are less than 2 each I am happy with that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2014   #612
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Well this is the end of the third week
I finally polished off the volcano chocolate 70/30/24nic that was almost full Steve sent not sure how much of that he used with a full tank left in the inferno,
Plus 2 tanks of the American tobacco 70/30/16 nic of which it's still full in my other tank,
Probably would say 10 mils a week in actual usage :/
One coil in that time so the costs are low,
I did mix a cowboy blend 25/75/18nic 6mils left over with a deadly sin 12nic I guess 50/50 about half full too 6 mils together plan to use that with the cleaned coil because the 25/ 75 seems like it's going clog up a coil pretty fast as would the 50/ 50 stuff ?
Derek's been using the d-s 50/50 so it must of lasted 3 weeks to so I'm not sure about the mixture of 25/75 ?
But the deadly sin 12 nic was too weak anyway so I said what the hell
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2014   #613
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

The Vamo and the Nautilus arrived. I am very happy with it.


Attached Thumbnails
Any Vapers?-v6.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

31 Oct 2014   #614
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

What did that setup set you back Paul ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2014   #615
Night Hawk

W7 Ultimate x64/W10 Pro x64 dual boot main build-remote pc W10 Pro x64 Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64
 
 

It looks like the color of your V6 is brass black or gun metal chromed there. Were you able to get into the menu options with ease or did you run into the same thing as far as the need to work fast to move and click the main button when going to enter one of the settings?

I see you went the older model by Nitecore. The one I ended up with here I got off of Amazon being the D4 model that also charges AA, AAA batteries. The D4 features the lcd display that shows current a battery is charging at, voltage, etc. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KW3MTNG/...332200_TE_item
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2014   #616
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
What did that setup set you back Paul ?
The total for the whole kit was 49.99 ThrashZone. That was in the UK, I would imagine it to be a lot cheaper in the US.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
It looks like the color of your V6 is brass black or gun metal chromed there. Were you able to get into the menu options with ease or did you run into the same thing as far as the need to work fast to move and click the main button when going to enter one of the settings?

I see you went the older model by Nitecore. The one I ended up with here I got off of Amazon being the D4 model that also charges AA, AAA batteries. The D4 features the lcd display that shows current a battery is charging at, voltage, etc. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KW3MTNG/...332200_TE_item
It's Black Chrome, great for fingerprints! The menu did not seem bad to me, I only went in to change it to display the Ohms of the coil but it was not very hard to do.
It came as a complete kit so I didn't have a choice over charger or batteries but it saved a bit compared to buying them individually and made it very easy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2014   #617
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Not bad for a Cuban
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2014   #618
SIW2

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Vista x64 / 7 X64
 
 

Fifty quid?

Have you got a link to where you got that whole kit.

I might buy it for somebody.

Are there 2 batteries - looks like it in the photo.?

The only other thing needed is the liquid?


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
What did that setup set you back Paul ?
The total for the whole kit was 49.99 ThrashZone. That was in the UK, I would imagine it to be a lot cheaper in the US.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
It looks like the color of your V6 is brass black or gun metal chromed there. Were you able to get into the menu options with ease or did you run into the same thing as far as the need to work fast to move and click the main button when going to enter one of the settings?

I see you went the older model by Nitecore. The one I ended up with here I got off of Amazon being the D4 model that also charges AA, AAA batteries. The D4 features the lcd display that shows current a battery is charging at, voltage, etc. Amazon.com: Nitecore D4 Charger 2014 New Version For Li-ion 26650 22650 18650 17670 18490 17500 18350 16340 RCR123 14500 10440 Ni-MH And Ni-Cd AA AAA AAAA C Rechargeable Batteries Integrated LCD Panel Clearly Displays Charging Capable Of Charging 4 B
It's Black Chrome, great for fingerprints! The menu did not seem bad to me, I only went in to change it to display the Ohms of the coil but it was not very hard to do.
It came as a complete kit so I didn't have a choice over charger or batteries but it saved a bit compared to buying them individually and made it very easy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2014   #619
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
Fifty quid?

Have you got a link to where you got that whole kit.

I might buy it for somebody.

Are there 2 batteries - looks like it in the photo.?

The only other thing needed is the liquid?


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
What did that setup set you back Paul ?
The total for the whole kit was 49.99 ThrashZone. That was in the UK, I would imagine it to be a lot cheaper in the US.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
It looks like the color of your V6 is brass black or gun metal chromed there. Were you able to get into the menu options with ease or did you run into the same thing as far as the need to work fast to move and click the main button when going to enter one of the settings?

I see you went the older model by Nitecore. The one I ended up with here I got off of Amazon being the D4 model that also charges AA, AAA batteries. The D4 features the lcd display that shows current a battery is charging at, voltage, etc. Amazon.com: Nitecore D4 Charger 2014 New Version For Li-ion 26650 22650 18650 17670 18490 17500 18350 16340 RCR123 14500 10440 Ni-MH And Ni-Cd AA AAA AAAA C Rechargeable Batteries Integrated LCD Panel Clearly Displays Charging Capable Of Charging 4 B
It's Black Chrome, great for fingerprints! The menu did not seem bad to me, I only went in to change it to display the Ohms of the coil but it was not very hard to do.
It came as a complete kit so I didn't have a choice over charger or batteries but it saved a bit compared to buying them individually and made it very easy.
Vamo V6 20W Full Kit Black Chrome - Mods

Yes. You get the Vamo V6, 2x batteries, a charger and a choice of clearomizer/tank from a drop down menu. See picture.(some are free or you pay extra if you want a high end one). The clearomize/tank coils will only last a certain amount of time though before they need replacing. The norm seems to be a couple of weeks for a coil. The coils are relatively cheap but it's worth checking how much they are for the tank that is chosen. For example if you choose the Kanger Protank 2 I expect you will get 2 coils with it which will be good for a month and then you would need to order some more which would be these - Protank & Evod Coil head - Accessories not very expensive.
It's free delivery on orders above 40 and 1.95 for orders under 40.


Attached Images
Any Vapers?-cl.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Oct 2014   #620
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Anyone get the vaper tonged thing?



I need to get some more juices, I think I am going into "vapor tounge" earlier I was thinking my juice must be bad. Then I replaced the coil, same thing..not getting the same taste.


I have been vaping that Bavarian hazelnut/bourbon hard.

My juice seemed to loose the strong flavor it had at first.

Apparently I should rotate my juice selection more according to google fu.
Have you had that?


Edit:

I was in a rush earlier when I posted this. I'm busy handing out Halloween candy to all the kids.

I can smell way better now, and taste all the food I eat amazingly better now, but all of the sudden I can not taste my juice as well. I cleaned my kit, replaced the coil and same thing, the taste has lessened.

I googled it and came up with the vapers tounge IE http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/as...rs-tongue.html , that's why I asked.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App