Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Any Vapers?

22 Nov 2014   #881
Night Hawk

W7 Ultimate x64/W10 Pro x64 dual boot main build-remote pc W10 Pro x64 Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64
 
 

I had only just found this one and noticed the lower prices there then seen at JWraps and Vinyl Skinz which are the two most seen. A good vendor will get back to you fast and work with you as you found there while I've run into a few bad apples I alert others to as well. Generally you won't find too many however which is a good thing but still screening helps!

The list back in post #85 are places I have already dealt with and found legit with several seeing multiple orders! I will likely be adding some more in sooner or later as this thread goes. The key to finding good vendors is knowing and determining which ones take vaping seriously as a health issue. Those are the better ones that will work with customers to meet their needs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2014   #882
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Dude, although some tanks are just leakey by nature, some have a quirk about them or another reason they do.

Does it have any removable O rings?

Sometimes removing them, cleaning them and putting them back helps resolved any leaking issues.
This seemed to have fixed it. I completely took it apart, cleaned it and it seems okay.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2014   #883
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

Camel sent me a coupon for a free Vuse kit & 2 free refills. The end lights up white when you draw, flashes white for 2 seconds when the cartridge is getting low, blinks red for 2 seconds when the battery is getting low, & the battery supposedly is "Designed to monitor power, heat & vapor up to 2,000 times a second for a perfect puff." When it blinks red continuously, it's time to charge it.

The charger plugs into a USB slot. A sleek design & the Vuse original carts have a slight taste of coffee.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Nov 2014   #884
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
Camel sent me a coupon for a free Vuse kit & 2 free refills. The end lights up white when you draw, flashes white for 2 seconds when the cartridge is getting low, blinks red for 2 seconds when the battery is getting low, & the battery supposedly is "Designed to monitor power, heat & vapor up to 2,000 times a second for a perfect puff." When it blinks red continuously, it's time to charge it.

The charger plugs into a USB slot. A sleek design & the Vuse original carts have a slight taste of coffee.
I started with the Vuse. Made it 2 days and it didn't work out for me. For me I couldn't get a good enough hit off of it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2014   #885
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
Camel sent me a coupon for a free Vuse kit & 2 free refills. The end lights up white when you draw, flashes white for 2 seconds when the cartridge is getting low, blinks red for 2 seconds when the battery is getting low, & the battery supposedly is "Designed to monitor power, heat & vapor up to 2,000 times a second for a perfect puff." When it blinks red continuously, it's time to charge it.

The charger plugs into a USB slot. A sleek design & the Vuse original carts have a slight taste of coffee.
I started with the Vuse. Made it 2 days and it didn't work out for me. For me I couldn't get a good enough hit off of it
Sounds like the BLU that I could not get off sigs with,
Decent device java jolt was a great after smell but it lacked the results,
To get a good hit you have to inhale slowly and long,
This pretty much kills the battery and there for it wasn't practical for real life on the go-go
Battery pack didn't charge them fast enough to keep up and usb isn't always around in the field,
So I could never turn the corner but still used it when I couldn't light up,
Cheers.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2014   #886
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Picked up the Airflow control valve base for the Kanger today and a bottle of Texas Hold'em Juice, it's bourbon and coke flavored.

Edit

Played with the settings of different airflow for the last couple of hours. I really like it, vapes like a champ
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2014   #887
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

Well, it was free & I thought I would get one to see what it was like. I just think it's interesting how the cigarette has gone electronic, so to speak...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2014   #888
Night Hawk

W7 Ultimate x64/W10 Pro x64 dual boot main build-remote pc W10 Pro x64 Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64
 
 

Here the first looked at was a disposable ecig and then onto Bloog stuff as far as the smaller 65mm, 78mm, 102mm automatic at first then manual batteries which is where most want to be! Typically Bloog, Vuse, BLU, NJoy, etc cig size are what most see at first until they start seeing what vendors are carrying and have their eyes opened since most don't hear too much about variable wattage batteries and devices right off the bat. Many do hear about eGo variable voltage and other brands of batteries in group discussions mainly.

Present day technology plays a large role now Borg 386 in how ecigs were able to become a marketable item compared to the first vapor devices for heating tobacco seen in the 1880s late nineteenth century there and then the introduction of the first patented smokeless tobacco free cigarette as it was referred to back in the 1963 by the inventor Herbert Gilbert. Who Invented Electronic Cigarettes?

The first of the present form of ecigs came about in 2003 when a new Chinese started up and saw their own patent two years later seeing them introduced in about the 2006-07 time frame with reluctance on the present Obama admin at first to allow them to be legally sold in the US at first. They could only be found in several specialty shops when first seen in the states here. And now it seems to giant industries of Big Pharmaceticals and Big Tobacco want their say in things with Big T wanting to control the market while Big Pharma sees a major loss of revenues in things like Nicorette gum and lounges as well as patches and their own form of quit smoking inhalers and pills!

In the last year or so vaping devices note as well as batteries have taken on various shapes and sizes. I just grabbed a snap shot of the latest bought to show an addon that turns a tube mod into a variable wattage device as well as now seeing more hefty 20watts box type mods even smaller in size whehn placed up next to some of the newer APVs(Advanced Personal Vaporizers) like the Vamo V6 20w mod.

Some of those accessories can be interesting as well like one mod that looks like a violin or cello! Another shaped like a cell phone! A few look like Zippo lighter replacements but are 350mah ecigs! And then you have all kinds of drip tips for the tanks like the one on the Nautilus tank soon to be on a brand new variable wattage e-pipe just coming out.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2014   #889
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Borg 386 View Post
Well, it was free & I thought I would get one to see what it was like. I just think it's interesting how the cigarette has gone electronic, so to speak...
Yes, it is interesting. I just explained how it worked for me. I got the free Vuse too
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2014   #890
Borg 386

Win 7 32 Home Premium, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1, Win 10
 
 

I was curious because I haven't smoked in 12+ years since the cancer, but I wanted to experience it & so I took the offer to see what it was like. New experience. I do find it interesting how much tech is engineered into these E Cigs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App