Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [15]

02 Sep 2015   #1061
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Ouch doesn't sound like much of a vacation
Glad you're better though
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Sep 2015   #1062
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Well, as well as the usual grocery delivery I had my first at home eye test. I was able to go to the optician for the last test but that's not possible now so the optician came to me. They'll post the glasses out to me and if there's any problems I just give them a call and they'll come out to fix it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Sep 2015   #1063
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Sounds good Joan. Hopefully all goes well. Didn't know anyone made house calls anymore...besides me

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Sep 2015   #1064
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Sounds good Joan. Hopefully all goes well. Didn't know anyone made house calls anymore...besides me

A Guy
So do I Bill I was a bit dubious about how it could be done at home.

The eye test went really well and she had all the usual equipment you'd expect to use in store, well apart from the big machine you sit up against and rest your chin on.

She brings boxes of frames for you to choose from so the next photo I'll do will be me looking a bit different.

It should take between a week to 10 days for them to arrive which is good. John went to the store on the 28th August for his eye test and goes back tomorrow to pick his glasses up.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2015   #1065
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Sounds good Joan. Hopefully all goes well. Didn't know anyone made house calls anymore...besides me

A Guy
So do I Bill I was a bit dubious about how it could be done at home.

The eye test went really well and she had all the usual equipment you'd expect to use in store, well apart from the big machine you sit up against and rest your chin on.

She brings boxes of frames for you to choose from so the next photo I'll do will be me looking a bit different.

It should take between a week to 10 days for them to arrive which is good. John went to the store on the 28th August for his eye test and goes back tomorrow to pick his glasses up.
My neighbour, who can't get out any more, also uses that service so I guess it is available all over the country.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2015   #1066
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Can one login with the same account name and password on the 10 forums or do I need fill out everything again?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2015   #1067
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

You can use the same user name if it's not already taken,
password is just a password.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2015   #1068
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

You need to register again but as Mike says you can use the same name if it's not taken.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2015   #1069
Laith

Windows 10 Professional x64
 
 

500,000 MILES?! I-I-I have no words right now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2015   #1070
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
You can use the same user name if it's not already taken,
password is just a password.
Ah okay, just thought if there was a connection between this site and the 10 one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App