Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [15]

03 Jun 2016   #1761
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Today I had one of the most relaxing evenings in a long time.
Sometimes life goes hard.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2016   #1762
thelma

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Today I had one of the most relaxing evenings in a long time.
Sometimes life goes hard.
YES< and you realise you have to do it all on your own
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2016   #1763
mjf

Windows 7x64 Home Premium SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thelma View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Today I had one of the most relaxing evenings in a long time.
Sometimes life goes hard.
YES< and you realise you have to do it all on your own
Not always if you are lucky. Can life be hard at times - you bet.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Jun 2016   #1764
axe0

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

First time 'Windows' called, couldn't answer, my brother was too quick
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2016   #1765
Laith

Windows 10 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
First time 'Windows' called, couldn't answer, my brother was too quick
That really sucks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2016   #1766
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Muhammad Ali passes away
Muhammad Ali, boxing great and social activist, dies - Houston Chronicle

Quote:
Muhammad Ali, the people’s champion whose words floated like a butterfly and punches stung like a bee, died Friday at the age of 74. The boxing legend and social activist, who battled Parkinson’s disease for 30 years, was hospitalized Thursday with a respiratory ailment in the Phoenix area.
The three-time heavyweight champ loomed larger outside the boxing ring than inside it. Mr. Ali used his charisma and bravado to become the voice of a generation and stand up for the African American community, battling racial inequality and social and political injustice.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2016   #1767
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Muhammad Ali passes away
Muhammad Ali, boxing great and social activist, dies - Houston Chronicle

Quote:
Muhammad Ali, the people’s champion whose words floated like a butterfly and punches stung like a bee, died Friday at the age of 74. The boxing legend and social activist, who battled Parkinson’s disease for 30 years, was hospitalized Thursday with a respiratory ailment in the Phoenix area.
The three-time heavyweight champ loomed larger outside the boxing ring than inside it. Mr. Ali used his charisma and bravado to become the voice of a generation and stand up for the African American community, battling racial inequality and social and political injustice.
Very sad.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2016   #1768
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

He was not only a champion but also a great man.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2016   #1769
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Muhammad Ali stood up for his convictions, despite of what could have been career ending consequences. He talked the talk, but he also walked the walk. Put his money where his mouth is, etc. He was the ultimate champion. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2016   #1770
Joan Archer

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

It's very sad, it's been said that there probably isn't any part of the world that if you say his name the people wouldn't know of him. He was such an ambassador that did a lot of good wherever he went.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [14.2¾]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App