Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Today [15]

02 Sep 2016   #1951
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Hi,
Should cost less than a 4k t.v. will
2k is good enough for me I made that cost evaluation last year when I returned a titan x gpu because 4k t.v.... are way too much
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Sep 2016   #1952
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Hi,
Sort of interesting you say now post count has no advantage but you said on I believe page 4-5 on tenforums that some members had a better % chance because of post count
So which is it does post count count or not

Which there was no mention of post count being of any consideration at all just poll and single post.
Rules had to be changed because of members complaining. See this post: Solved Tell your backup software, win Macrium Reflect Home license! - Page 7 - Windows 10 Forums
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Sep 2016   #1953
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Hi,
Should cost less than a 4k t.v. will
2k is good enough for me I made that cost evaluation last year when I returned a titan x gpu because 4k t.v.... are way too much
Nah, it's just about finding the sweet spot.

Have read that a monitor with AdaptiveSync is king.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Sep 2016   #1954
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Hi,
Sort of interesting you say now post count has no advantage but you said on I believe page 4-5 on tenforums that some members had a better % chance because of post count
So which is it does post count count or not

Which there was no mention of post count being of any consideration at all just poll and single post.
Rules had to be changed because of members complaining. See this post: Solved Tell your backup software, win Macrium Reflect Home license! - Page 7 - Windows 10 Forums
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Sep 2016   #1955
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

My computer froze really bad, a few minutes ago. Clock got stuck att 33 while it was 47 at my phone.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Sep 2016   #1956
rvcjew

7 Pro x64, 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
My computer froze really bad, a few minutes ago. Clock got stuck att 33 while it was 47 at my phone.
Time to inspect the ssd?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Sep 2016   #1957
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
My computer froze really bad, a few minutes ago. Clock got stuck att 33 while it was 47 at my phone.
Time to inspect the ssd?
You think that my SSD is having a stroke, huh?

Well I'll have to check that out when I'm home.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Sep 2016   #1958
rvcjew

7 Pro x64, 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
My computer froze really bad, a few minutes ago. Clock got stuck att 33 while it was 47 at my phone.
Time to inspect the ssd?
You think that my SSD is having a stroke, huh?

Well I'll have to check that out when I'm home.
When I had a ssd that bad a messed up controller this would happen constantly so cant hurt, might want to check RAM after too with memtest86+.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Sep 2016   #1959
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post

Time to inspect the ssd?
You think that my SSD is having a stroke, huh?

Well I'll have to check that out when I'm home.
When I had a ssd that bad a messed up controller this would happen constantly so cant hurt, might want to check RAM after too with memtest86+.
SSD was fine, or at least that was what Samsung Magician reported, might do RAM but meh ugh bleh.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2016   #1960
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Elite post count achieved. Score.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Today [14.2]
Today I finally managed to confirm my internship for the end of this year! I'll be spending half a year in Brussels speaking French and doing fancy stuff as a Junior Management Consultant in one of the biggest companies out there! Really stoked about it, especially since I'll be working closely...
Chillout Room
Need a Hug Today?
YouTube - Free Hugs in Sondrio, Italy It was amazing the number of people who walked by without getting a hug. "We all need hugs!"
Chillout Room
Today [6]
:note: continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/114036-today-5-a.html Today is Sunday and I'm NOT working. :D I'm at home on a Sunday after a very long time.
Chillout Room
Who did you hug today?
list those who you hugged today Poppa Anna Tracy Hope Mimi Mary Kate Tommy
Chillout Room
Today [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-room/27696-today.html Today, I'm fixing to take a nap. :sleepy:
Chillout Room
Today
Today i worked out at my local ***nasium and later i made a new Sig for myself :)... what did you do today, please share ? Edit - Why is G Y M stared out ?
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:56.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App