Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Xbox 360 update coming November 17

12 Nov 2009   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 
Xbox 360 update coming November 17

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Neowin
Microsoft is ready to launch their next big update to Xbox LIVE dashboard, with Twitter, Facebook, Last.fm and Zune video will all be available. The update will be available to all Xbox LIVE members on November 17.

The update will allow users to connect with friends and family though Facebook, directly from the comfort of your own couch. The Facebook integration will allow full support for news feeds, photos, instant messenger and the ability to browse through your own and friend's walls.
Read the rest here.

About time they say when they are releasing the update. It was originally November 5th!

...Not that it bothers me, I already have the features, but still!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Nov 2009   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Neowin
Microsoft is ready to launch their next big update to Xbox LIVE dashboard, with Twitter, Facebook, Last.fm and Zune video will all be available. The update will be available to all Xbox LIVE members on November 17.

The update will allow users to connect with friends and family though Facebook, directly from the comfort of your own couch. The Facebook integration will allow full support for news feeds, photos, instant messenger and the ability to browse through your own and friend's walls.
Read the rest here.

About time they say when they are releasing the update. It was originally November 5th!

...Not that it bothers me, I already have the features, but still!
Can anyone say Facebox??

Honestly...I can see a good bit of XBOXs being used just to check facebook statuses and not for games anymore. Those poor developers....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2009   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Neowin
Microsoft is ready to launch their next big update to Xbox LIVE dashboard, with Twitter, Facebook, Last.fm and Zune video will all be available. The update will be available to all Xbox LIVE members on November 17.

The update will allow users to connect with friends and family though Facebook, directly from the comfort of your own couch. The Facebook integration will allow full support for news feeds, photos, instant messenger and the ability to browse through your own and friend's walls.
Read the rest here.

About time they say when they are releasing the update. It was originally November 5th!

...Not that it bothers me, I already have the features, but still!
Can anyone say Facebox??

Honestly...I can see a good bit of XBOXs being used just to check facebook statuses and not for games anymore. Those poor developers....
If they didn't do it first I'm sure Sony would have done it. In fact I believe Sony will do the same thing. Already adding Netflix streaming to the PS3.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


12 Nov 2009   #4

Windows 8 Pro x64 with WMC
 
 

I saw on Kotaku yesterday that Sony is already working on adding Facebook to the PS3. Big surprise huh?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2009   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
I saw on Kotaku yesterday that Sony is already working on adding Facebook to the PS3. Big surprise huh?
Not at all...seems old news now

Where is the Wii?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2009   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
I saw on Kotaku yesterday that Sony is already working on adding Facebook to the PS3. Big surprise huh?
Not at all...seems old news now

Where is the Wii?
Hiding in a corner.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2009   #7

Windows 8 Pro x64 with WMC
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post

Where is the Wii?
Hiding in a corner.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #8

Windows 7 Professional
 
 

i have to say that the facebook and last.fm application that i use are nice. its not something i will depend on but nice to check every once in a while when i am on my xbox.

Anyone that has it now having to re download it at random times? i have had to a few times on for both but they still auto log me in after the download. Dunno just a random occurance.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaZab View Post
i have to say that the facebook and last.fm application that i use are nice. its not something i will depend on but nice to check every once in a while when i am on my xbox.

Anyone that has it now having to re download it at random times? i have had to a few times on for both but they still auto log me in after the download. Dunno just a random occurance.
Its fine for me. If you think you encountered a bug you should report it here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

You've got mail!

Attachment 36691
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Xbox 360 update coming November 17





Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33