Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: what the heck is the name of this movie or family

20 Nov 2009   #1

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 
what the heck is the name of this movie or family

To my friends across the pond.

There is [ I think ] a movie (not a porno) where a border lives in a home where the wife forces herself upon him and her daughter blackmails him when she sees them and wants him too. ( nobody I know ever heard of the actors- and I don't know either) The father is a missing a leg and always tries to get with his own wife but she keeps blowing him off. In the end, the border kills the wife and daughter in a field during a picnic.

this was a true story in the UK.

I have googled & IMDB for 2days. My cousin said that the border is in prison and I say he was hung. in real life, the father invented a tool ( some type of plyers for aircraft repair) I'm trying to get the name of the movie or the family name.

Thanks in advance,

~Carmine

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Nov 2009   #2

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

no1 ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2009   #3

SEVEN x64
 
 

i cant think of a film like that..???

sorry.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


22 Nov 2009   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

can you give some more detail, and some of the actors names? more along the lines of 'does anyone remember that film with such a person in it, where this and that happened? and so and so was in it as well who played such a character' might help jog someone's memory
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2009   #5

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
i cant think of a film like that..???

sorry.
thanks anyway

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by matt0978 View Post
can you give some more detail, and some of the actors names? more along the lines of 'does anyone remember that film with such a person in it, where this and that happened? and so and so was in it as well who played such a character' might help jog someone's memory
don't know the actors, it was based on a true story in the UK (don't know when) the actress -mum; looks like Dianne Wiest


but thanks anyway
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2009   #6

Vista Ult SP2/Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 8.1 Pro w/MC (all x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pacinitaly View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
i cant think of a film like that..???

sorry.
thanks anyway

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by matt0978 View Post
can you give some more detail, and some of the actors names? more along the lines of 'does anyone remember that film with such a person in it, where this and that happened? and so and so was in it as well who played such a character' might help jog someone's memory
don't know the actors, it was based on a true story in the UK (don't know when) the actress -mum; looks like Dianne Wiest


but thanks anyway
..who looks a bit like...Ellen Burstyn.

I can't think what this movie is either, sorry. It might help in a Google search if you spelled border as boarder or used the word lodger.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2009   #7

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ex_Brit View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pacinitaly View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
i cant think of a film like that..???

sorry.
thanks anyway

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by matt0978 View Post
can you give some more detail, and some of the actors names? more along the lines of 'does anyone remember that film with such a person in it, where this and that happened? and so and so was in it as well who played such a character' might help jog someone's memory
don't know the actors, it was based on a true story in the UK (don't know when) the actress -mum; looks like Dianne Wiest


but thanks anyway
..who looks a bit like...Ellen Burstyn.

I can't think what this movie is either, sorry. It might help in a Google search if you spelled border as boarder or used the word lodger.
thank you... nope, no help not even IMDB.com

heck with it, when it comes on foxmovies again. I'll record it


stay well all
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2009   #8

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

Sorry, but the information you gave is too vague. If you can come up with any more information, then please let us know as it might help us to come up with the title of the film for you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2009   #9

Vista Ult SP2/Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 8.1 Pro w/MC (all x64)
 
 

Good luck!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Nov 2009   #10

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

I found it,


Intimate Relations (1996) "intimate relations"

attached is the news artical
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 what the heck is the name of this movie or family





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: what the heck is the name of this movie or family
Thread Forum
What the heck is this? Gaming
Program stopped working after importing a movie file to Movie Maker Software
What the heck is that doing there? General Discussion
Solved Windows Movie Maker6.0 Publish Movie Window Opens Too Large to Use Software
What the heck is going on? Performance & Maintenance
Oh Heck Chillout Room
What The Heck?! General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33