hey, c'mon you people..
what are you playing these sounds through, how are you listening?
I'm wired through a Sonar X-Fi card into a 100watt Hi-Fi stack..
- what kind of sound does Windows7 give you..??
how about HQ-ing this little gem from way back in '69 when the world was full of hope..
at least I think it was called hope, well it sounded like that..??
Mighty Baby - House Without Windows
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWP6F3H158A"]YouTube - Mighty Baby - House Without Windows[/ame]
- for this one I recommend using headphones, with the bass up a touch
- or just bung the main speakers on full thrash-mode, if you're wired through the soundcard, and the neighbours are on holiday..
- just sit back and listen to this mixture of pure 60's mod-jazz-thrash and psychedelic-pop mastery..
- from a band that morphed out of cult sixties mod outfit, The Action - oh, way back when..
- I have the "Jazz" preset on WMP's graphic equalizer, as I find this brings the main voices forward..
- guess I just like the lyrical side of things..