Is it just me or is this place hopping since the new year?
So many folks that are installing Win7 and not doing their homework first.
I wish before joining the forum you must answer a few questions first.
1. Did you check and see if you can run Win7 on your computer by running the FREE MS Windows 7 Advisor?
2. If you ran the advisor and it said you had hardware and software problems did you still continue to install Win7?
3. Before you install Win7 did you backup all your important files to DVD or CD?
4. Are you sure you backed up your data on DVD or CD? ( Repeat statement)
5. OK. Now did you read how to install Win7 so you hit the correct answers when installing? If not go to tutorial section and read.
6. When you have a problem please arrange in your mind what you want first before writing.
. I have a computer and Win7 screwed it up now what do I do?
. My desktop PC with Motherboard XYZ, HD 500Gb (1partition), Bios are updated, Video card is XYZ, Memory is (2) 1 gig Corsair XMT. Don't have a virus scan software and my firewall is down so I can play my favorite online game faster.
My question is why do I get the BSOD when I go online to my free cracked gaming site that my mother would kill me if she knew. Oh I think I caught the H1N1 virus from that prom site I just clicked on.
Too many folks need to read more and at least try and figure out what they did to casue their problem.
No more soapbox for me.
Any why doesn't SevenForum have a spell check.