Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: The Screensavers

29 Jan 2010   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 
The Screensavers

Did any of you watch "The Screensavers" show on TechTV in the early 2000's? TechTV was bought out about 2005 and that ended the show. I used to come home every night and watch the show. They would have the best PC information anywhere. I was just curious how many of you watched it.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Jan 2010   #2

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Great TV show I bought all of Leo Laporte's books
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2010   #3
Lee

Win 7 Pro x64, VM Win XP, Win7 Pro Sandbox, Kubuntu 11
 
 

Was sorry to see it go.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 Jan 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit/Windows 8.1 64bit
 
 

Obviously an American show as it's not something I remember over here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2010   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium - 32-bit Version
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Obviously an American show as it's not something I remember over here.
If you wish, you can read about it here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2010   #6

Windows 7 Home Premium - 32-bit Version
 
 

IMO, it was the best show on TechTV. Honestly, I don't see why Comcast couldn't just create a new channel for G4.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2010   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

i watched it religiously, i know that attack of the show on G4 is supposed to be the successor of the screensavers i just dont think it's as good. kevin and olivia are great but it's just not the same. and actually i liked it better when morgan webb was on it. but no one tops Leo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #8

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

I watched it too, even went to the trouble to find
Cat Schwartz's topless pics.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #9

windows 7
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #10

windows 7 professional & ultimate 64bit laptops
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bigmck View Post
Did any of you watch "The Screensavers" show on TechTV in the early 2000's? TechTV was bought out about 2005 and that ended the show. I used to come home every night and watch the show. They would have the best PC information anywhere. I was just curious how many of you watched it.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
Great TV show I bought all of Leo Laporte's books
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by valtonray View Post
i watched it religiously, i know that attack of the show on G4 is supposed to be the successor of the screensavers i just dont think it's as good. kevin and olivia are great but it's just not the same. and actually i liked it better when morgan webb was on it. but no one tops Leo
I miss the show too.
I would set the recorder and went to work and watched it when I got home


http://video.google.com/videosearch?...N&tab=iv&tbo=0#


remember this nut ( real serious here)
Chris Pirillo, Founder, Lockergnome, Chris Pirillo, Founder, Lockergnome on community leweb on USTREAM. Conference
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 The Screensavers





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: The Screensavers
Thread Forum
Screensavers: Where to get more? Themes and Styles
Where to get default screensavers for win 7? General Discussion
Installing Screensavers General Discussion
Deleted Windows 7 Screensavers Customization
ScreenSavers in Win 7 x64. General Discussion
Mac OS X Screensavers? Customization
2 monitors and screensavers Graphic Cards

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33