Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Human "bed-warmers" at Holiday Inn!

01 Feb 2010   #1
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 
Human "bed-warmers" at Holiday Inn!

Quote:
If requested, a willing staff-member at two of the chain's London hotels and one in the northern English city of Manchester will dress in an all-in-one fleece sleeper suit before slipping between the sheets.


Human bed-warmers at Holiday Inn | Reuters
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Huh, it's better bed to be warmed with some of that electrical things or whatever, then with some guy. I mean, it's kind of weird, you are going at hotel, "would you like to sand same guy to warm up my bed"?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #3

 
 

I thought that job was already taking by the cleaning staff...

"all-in-one fleece sleeper suit".... hmm. Interesting.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

I have to admit, I was expecting the article to say that you would sleep with them....

This is not really any less weird though....

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #5

 

I heard about this....

Then i started....





LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Feb 2010   #6

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote:
If requested, a willing staff-member at two of the chain's London hotels and one in the northern English city of Manchester will dress in an all-in-one fleece sleeper suit before slipping between the sheets.


Human bed-warmers at Holiday Inn | Reuters
So they are wearing Snuggies ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
I have to admit, I was expecting the article to say that you would sleep with them....

This is not really any less weird though....

~Lordbob
you always could pay someone to sleep with you but im not sure the hotel offers that as a complimentary service.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by valtonray View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
I have to admit, I was expecting the article to say that you would sleep with them....

This is not really any less weird though....

~Lordbob
you always could pay someone to sleep with you but im not sure the hotel offers that as a complimentary service.
Indeed.....

Then again, that's what wives are for, right?

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #9
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by valtonray View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
I have to admit, I was expecting the article to say that you would sleep with them....

This is not really any less weird though....

~Lordbob
you always could pay someone to sleep with you but im not sure the hotel offers that as a complimentary service.
Indeed.....

Then again, that's what wives are for, right?

~Lordbob
The only women I've known have wanted me to warm the bed for them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2010   #10

W7 X-64 W8.1 X-64 Opensuse 13.1 W2003 Server
 
 

Hi there
I heard that the Holiday Inn chain was being re-branded for the 21st century.

Maybe it should now be renamed "Holiday Sin".

Actually in the centre of the City of Manchester (UK) there's plenty of people of BOTH sexes who will quite willingly keep your bed warm for you.

(Probably true in any other large - or even not so large - city anywhere in the world too. Manchester isn't too bad in that regard actually).

It's probably the only place (including even San Francisco) where when coming out of a pub I've been propositioned by a MALE "sex worker" .

However that's life -- Recession can make for strange employment opportunities.




Cheers
jimbo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33