Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: 12 years old Guru making cool apps!

19 Mar 2010   #1
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
12 years old Guru making cool apps!

Check this guy out! How is it possible these kids today can learn so fast?

One of his apps, Windows 7 Taskbar Thumbnail Customizer, is currently one of the PC World's featured downloads. Very practical little tool, I'm using and loving it.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PC World
This little app was developed by 12-year-old Kishan Bagaria. He just made this 41-year-old Windows user very happy.

--Rick Broida
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Mar 2010   #2
Dinesh

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

That's amazing. Thanks for sharing Kari.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Mar 2010   #3
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Mar 2010   #4
Everlong

 

There are some pretty crazy 12 year olds out there. I think it was a 12 year old or something around that age who made one of them Lenovo OEM Windows 7 key hack thing last year.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2010   #5
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Check this guy out! How is it possible these kids today can learn so fast?

One of his apps, Windows 7 Taskbar Thumbnail Customizer, is currently one of the PC World's featured downloads. Very practical little tool, I'm using and loving it.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PC World
This little app was developed by 12-year-old Kishan Bagaria. He just made this 41-year-old Windows user very happy.

--Rick Broida
Wish I could do that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2010   #6
cloud8521

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Check this guy out! How is it possible these kids today can learn so fast?

One of his apps, Windows 7 Taskbar Thumbnail Customizer, is currently one of the PC World's featured downloads. Very practical little tool, I'm using and loving it.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PC World
This little app was developed by 12-year-old Kishan Bagaria. He just made this 41-year-old Windows user very happy.

--Rick Broida
Wish I could do that
i haven't even bothered to think about it, but i guess if i really felt like it then i guess i could have when i was 12. but i have always been more hardware oriented, and fixing physical objects. and was too restless to really care about coding and that stuff.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2010   #7
Thomas

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Everlong18 View Post
I think it was a 12 year old or something around that age who made one of them Lenovo OEM Windows 7 key hack thing last year.
I think your referring to Hazar ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2010   #8
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2010   #9
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

I would like to see him getting the Developer badge. Any mods / admins reading this?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2010   #10
jav

Windows 7 Ultimate x86 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Wish I could do that
Don't worry you are Seven Guru at 13... It's nice milestone aswell
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Minimized apps and Running apps not on task bar
Hello All I upgraded from Vista Ultimate 32 to 7 Ultimate 32. The only quirk I cannot solve is that I see no apps on my task bar. ANd when I minimize a window it does not go to the task bar as it should. It look like a small minimized window. See attached...
General Discussion
32 bit apps cannot connect to network. 64 bit apps can.
I can only connect to the network using 64 bit applications on Window 7 Pro SP1. The problem occured after installing the latest version of iTunes (may or may not be related). I uninstalled iTunes with no change. IE 32 bit crashes after opening. Firefox opens but gives Server Not Found...
Network & Sharing
To water cool, or not to water cool...that's the question.
So, I was perusing TigerDirect the other day, looking for a really good BBK, found what I wanted and ordered it. However, I know a guy, who knows another guy, that can get me the uber edition of the i7 core for less than TD can. As I was discussing overclocking with him, I brought up water...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Need some Help guru's. Please.
Hey guys, I brought in a windows 7 disc to upgrade a coworkers dell laptop from vista to windows 7 ultimate. The install itself went fine, but after the 1st restart, the pc just does looping restarts and can't enter into the OS. When i boot from the win7 cd, it recognizes that windows 7 is the...
Installation & Setup


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:18.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App