Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Microsoft Messenger for Mac 8 beta released

24 Mar 2010   #1
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 
Microsoft Messenger for Mac 8 beta released

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Neowin.net
Microsoft said on Wednesday that it has made a beta available of the latest Microsoft Messenger on the Mac platform. Dubbed, Messenger for Mac 8, the beta provides several updates from the previous version.

The latest beta, Build 08.00.00.100305 of Messenger for Mac 8 Beta introduces a audio/video feature for Windows Live users. The A/V support is cross-platform compatible and will work with Windows Live Messenger. Mac users will be able to share webcam and audio conversations with each other and their Windows counterparts.
Read the rest here.

Download Microsoft Messenger 8 Beta for Mac here.

--

I know 98% of the users on this forum wont give a hoot about this. But still, that leaves 2%
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 beta released to testers
more at..
News
Live messenger Beta problems.
Hey. About an hour ago my MSN keeps signing itself out making have to sign in again, its becoming extremely annoying. I know someone hasn't gained control of my live account as i have changed my password. I think its a weird bug as whenever i try to message somebody it also signs me out. Any...
Browsers & Mail
MSN Messenger & Messenger Beta - Problems
Hi, I recently installed the "Beta" version of msn and decided i didnt like it, due to the fact i couldnt view a perosns webcam. I then went to uninstall it. I couldnt find an "uninst.exe" so i deleted the folder manually in Program Files -> Windows Live. I also went to appwiz.cpl, and removed...
Software
Microsoft Desktop Player Beta Released.
Source - Microsoft Desktop Player Beta Released - Designed to streamline access to Microsoft resources - Softpedia
News
7-Zip 9.12 Beta Released
7-Zip 9.12 Beta is available. Changelog below. What's new: - ZIP / PPMd compression ratio was improved in Maximum and Ultra modes. - The BUG in 7-Zip 9.* beta was fixed: LZMA2 codec didn't work, if more than 10 threads were used (or more than 20 threads in some modes). 7-Zip
Software
Windows Live Messenger Beta
Windows Live Messenger Beta has two taskbar "boxes" open when buddy list is open and 1 open at all times to quickly change your "avalability" and there is no tray icon so you can't quickly close it without signing out and closing or just ending the process with task manager. Quite an annoyance
Software

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App