Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: cyclists...

23 May 2010   #1

7600x64 ultimate, not SP1
 
 
cyclists...

who here rides? and what?

me: former commuter/weekend'ish warrior
2006 Allez Triple with 105 components, sidi genius 5 shoes and Keo pedals.

Just got her back out after a 2 year hiatus... looking forward to getting back to being in killer shape riding and lifting.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 May 2010   #2

7600x64 ultimate, not SP1
 
 

I think I forgot to mention, I'm a ridiculous insomniac.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #3

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jorpe View Post
who here rides? and what?
I do.

I ride the brake pedal and horn when a bloody cyclist gets in the way of traffic...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #4

Windows 7 Professional
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jorpe View Post
who here rides? and what?

me: former commuter/weekend'ish warrior
2006 Allez Triple with 105 components, sidi genius 5 shoes and Keo pedals.

Just got her back out after a 2 year hiatus... looking forward to getting back to being in killer shape riding and lifting.
I do. I just went in my garage last night to look at my Allez. I have Campy Chorus shifters and derailleurs. Pedals are Crank Bros. FSA cranks! It's a nice ride. I'm thinking of going Carbon next.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #5

Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
 
 

I cycle when the weathers nice, luckily there are tons of cycle routes near where I live so commuters don't get annoyed. The council here are very proud of the towns cycle town status except the 300+ cycle bays they've put in throughout the town centre are virtually never used.

Oli
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #6

Windows 7 Professional
 
 

Once in a while I can be found riding a Rocky Mountain Oxygen hardtail pretty much stock.

Rocky Mountain 2001 Oxygen Race Reviews

Not my image, but it looks like this:

http://www.bikepedia.com/Images/imag...xygen+Race.jpg
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #7

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

2008 Pivot Mach 5 with all upgrades, DT/Swiss wheels, including monster 8" (203mm) disc brakes.

bikefix: mountain and road bike reviews
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #8

Windows 7 Professional
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
2008 Pivot Mach 5 with all upgrades, DT/Swiss wheels, including monster 8" (203mm) disc brakes.

bikefix: mountain and road bike reviews
Nice ride. I also own a couple of Cannondale mtn bikes. I have the Jekyll and the Scalpel. And I've never had any issues with either of them. Good solid bikes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #9

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by wickedout View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
2008 Pivot Mach 5 with all upgrades, DT/Swiss wheels, including monster 8" (203mm) disc brakes.

bikefix: mountain and road bike reviews
Nice ride. I also own a couple of Cannondale mtn bikes. I have the Jekyll and the Scalpel. And I've never had any issues with either of them. Good solid bikes.
Awesome!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #10

Dual boot XP Pro SP3x86 and Win7 Pro x64
 
 

Harley Low Rider (FXDL).

Cannondale: isn't that a bicycle?

Monk
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33