This is just a little release of my stress on some of our new requests for help.
1. Why does inexperienced people need to install Windows 7 64bit on their old sytems without first checking if all their software and hardware are compatible with Windows 7.
I mean all they have to do is run the FREE software from Microsoft on their old system first and read the answers.
2. Why do people thing they must install Windows 7 64bit on their system when all they do is suef the web? Don't they know that their internet connection controls 99% of their surfing speed.
3. (I know this is a run on sentence) Why do people ask for help and never have all the facts in their original message so we must ask additional questions so we can make a better educated decision and then they get angry or insulted because we ask them
4. Why don't we ask users to add in their stats how old they are and how long have they been working on software and computer hardware problems.
5. Why do you allow people like myself to just write waht ever we want and ask so many questions that the reader falls a sleep.
6. Will Apple and Microsoft ever get along?
7. If my CPU temp exceeds 100 C will it melt into one big puddle?
Does anyone want to continue this senseless babble?