Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Share your Xbox Live Gametags

19 Jun 2010   #1
sergiogarcia9

 
Share your Xbox Live Gametags

Hello ya'll

In this thread you can share your xbox live gamertags, if you wish to

I'll start with mine:
Leatherface6468
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #2
OneSerious

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

XBL: kyleofsak
Steam: kylehimself
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #3
sergiogarcia9

 

I added you Kyle, hope you dont mind
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


21 Jun 2010   #4
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

Mine is the same as my username. blackroseMD1
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #5
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

My gamertag is DarkNovaGamer

Whats really sketchy is when someone out of the blue messages you and says "I know you are online" when you have your account set to appear offline to everyone.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #6
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
My gamertag is DarkNovaGamer

Whats really sketchy is when someone out of the blue messages you and says "I know you are online" when you have your account set to appear offline to everyone.
Haha, haven't had that happen yet. That sounds pretty creepy...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #7
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
My gamertag is DarkNovaGamer

Whats really sketchy is when someone out of the blue messages you and says "I know you are online" when you have your account set to appear offline to everyone.
Haha, haven't had that happen yet. That sounds pretty creepy...
Well..

First message to me (appearing offline): Hey

*30 minutes later and my 30 is inactive*

Second message to me (appearing offline): I know you're online

-

I always appear offline just for the sake of talking to who I want, not vice versa.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #8
sergiogarcia9

 

LOL Steve

btw i added you BlackRose
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #9
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post

Well..

First message to me (appearing offline): Hey

*30 minutes later and my 30 is inactive*

Second message to me (appearing offline): I know you're online

-

I always appear offline just for the sake of talking to who I want, not vice versa.
XBox Live stalker?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jun 2010   #10
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
My gamertag is DarkNovaGamer

Whats really sketchy is when someone out of the blue messages you and says "I know you are online" when you have your account set to appear offline to everyone.
Haha, haven't had that happen yet. That sounds pretty creepy...
Well..

First message to me (appearing offline): Hey

*30 minutes later and my 30 is inactive*

Second message to me (appearing offline): I know you're online

-

I always appear offline just for the sake of talking to who I want, not vice versa.
Like you have never sent me creepy messages on Xbox Live

I remember one including Bing, Yahoo, google, and The Ballad of Gay Tony
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Need help bridging xbox 360 to laptop for xbox live connection.
hello, i hope someone can help me as i have spent countless hours browsing the web and different forums for an answer, so i am finally posting somewhere hoping someone can help me directly. i have a laptop connected to my neighbors xfinity wifi hotspot, using my uncles login information. i have...
Network & Sharing
Share single Ethernet connection with Pc + Xbox 360
Hey guys, Right need assisiatnce with my Network! Now its a bit complicated,Ive tried to make it as understanding as i can so please bear with me I currently have a Virgin media Modem (VMNG300) and a Wireles-N-Router (WNR2000) connected to each other. The Ethernet cable runs across the...
Network & Sharing
Xbox LIVE Support for the Original Xbox Ended
Itís now official, Microsoft has pulled the plug on the original Xbox. Xbox LIVE support for first-generation Xbox consoles was cut yesterday, April 15th, 2010, as previously announced by the Redmond company. The move from Microsoft is also synonymous with locking a variety of older titles out...
News
Modified Xbox Consoles Banned From Xbox Live
Modified Xbox Consoles Banned From Xbox Live (November 11 & 12, 2009) In an attempt to combat piracy, Microsoft is permanently banning modified Xbox consoles from accessing Xbox Live. The ban also applies to gamers who have played games downloaded in violation of copyright laws. The ban will...
System Security
Hotmail, Windows Live, and XBox Live
So, I was trying to delete my hotmail account. Turns out, that you cannot delete the account because it is attached to your windows live account. Which is permanently linked to my XBox live account, which i set up to try to play Halo 2 on my computer (I don't own an XBox), and then never used...
Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App