Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Which Dress You Like for 7Forums

View Poll Results: Wich Style Is Best on Forums!
Sf Default (First Style for All Members) 11 33.33%
Sf Black / Black Wide 6 18.18%
Seven Blue C / Seven Blue 4 12.12%
Pitch Black 1 3.03%
Black Beta 0 0%
Sf Aero / Sf Aero Wide 2 6.06%
Sf Aero Green 0 0%
SF Blue / SF Blue Wide 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

15 Jul 2010   #1

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 
Which Dress You Like for 7Forums

So Guys Here Just Vote and discuss about the styles and skins of 7forums vote for your style and just tell us a little about your choice

Options Are :

Sf Default (First Style for All members)

Sf Black
Or
Black Wide

Seven Blue C
Or
Seven Blue

Pitch Black

Black Beta

Sf Aero
Or
Sf Aero Wide

Sf Aero Green



So Guys with your discussion we will be know what most persons like
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #2

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

SF Default- Wide.

I don't use the other skins because then I will get tired of them, and get sick of the looks of the site. If I don't train myself to need variety in appearance, I don't expect it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #3

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

I love the Pitch Black theme, but I don't use it because it's missing the "Threads I Posted In" under the Quick Links heading. Instead I use SF Black Wide because it looks great on my monitor and matches both my Chrome and Windows themes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #4

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
I love the Pitch Black theme, but I don't use it because it's missing the "Threads I Posted In" under the Quick Links heading. Instead I use SF Black Wide because it looks great on my monitor and matches both my Chrome and Windows themes.
Sound Like Roots have a Look on This Skin ? Correct ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #5

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PriSim View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
I love the Pitch Black theme, but I don't use it because it's missing the "Threads I Posted In" under the Quick Links heading. Instead I use SF Black Wide because it looks great on my monitor and matches both my Chrome and Windows themes.
Sound Like Roots have a Look on This Skin ? Correct ?
I have to admit...If they did a Pitch Black Wide, I would probably switch, despite it not having TIPI in it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #6

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

SF Black Wide (but it's hard to see black text if people post in black)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #7

 
 

Witch dress?

This one will do:
Which Dress You Like for 7Forums-27270.jpg

Which skin?

Seven Blue C


My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

SF Blue Wide
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #9

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
Witch dress?

This one will do:
Attachment 85441

Which skin?

Seven Blue C
I don't think that dress would look that good on you SE... way too revealing...

Pitch Black...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #10

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
Witch dress?

This one will do:
Attachment 85441

Which skin?

Seven Blue C

LOL i Think its not a Suitable 7 Dress
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Which Dress You Like for 7Forums
Thread Forum
THANK YOU 7Forums!! General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33