|17 Aug 2010||#3|
I use a video as a screensaver. That is cool.
In Windows 7 you have to go via Windows Live Photo Gallery. If you do not have it yet on your system, download it from Windows Live Essentials http://download.live.com/?wa=wsignin1.0
Then do the following steps:
· Open Live Essentials Photo Gallery
· Click on File
· Click on > Screen Saver Settings (This will open the Screen Saver Settings)
· Browse to your folder with the video and open it (OK)
· In the Use this theme list box, select Album
· Then do Save
· Now run Preview and see whether it works
Remind you that the video format must be .wmv. If you have another format, convert it with Format factory http://www.formatoz.com/
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Where do you get your screen savers from?|
|Re-enable screen savers?||Customization|
|Screen savers collection||Software|
|Where to extract new .scr screen savers to?||General Discussion|
|Lagging Screen Savers With SLI||Graphic Cards|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.