Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Full Glass Transparency for Win 7 ultimate x86


09 Sep 2010   #11

windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by deepakumar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post

That's my desktop there & I uses Glass2k Glass2k : Chime Softwares
Jerry
Thanks for the info Bongo...since we both got same laptop though in India they gave me 32bit processor & label says 64bit , anyways i want to know that is it for x64 or x86 because that's the issue most of the glass apps. that i've come across are x64 & the website doesn't say so as well, so, hey buddy just let me.
Glass2k works on x86 & x64
Jerry
@Sledge after Derekimo mentioned that i how to get UxStyle, so i followed the link & i got that & that part is taken care of.
@Bongo my friend i got the Glass2k & its working but still i'm not satisfied with the look (i'm attaching the screenshot) your desktop has a complete glass effect but mine doesn't & i've selected transperancy 50% but now when i'm trying to select more or less nothings happening ...plus my icons in explorer is also has a transperancy effect. Overall looks good but not the way it looks on your desktop & i even tried with a black ground still not a complete 100% real glass transperant effect....help me get this fixed because i'm almost there....


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Sep 2010   #12

windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Here is the screenshot , kindly check let me know how to get this right Attachment 96376
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Sep 2010   #13

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by deepakumar View Post
Here is the screenshot , kindly check let me know how to get this right Attachment 96376
This is the preferred method of posting screenshots.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...en-forums.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


09 Sep 2010   #14

windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Thank you i didn't knew how to do that so will follow this step from now on....i enjoy this forum because its an Ocean of knowledge & you guys are real Shark with lots of knowledge (Shark bcz that's my fav underwater MONSTER)...i feel like that i'm in a class & got lot to learn from you guys...thanks again for the info & guidance & knowledge....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Sep 2010   #15

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by deepakumar View Post
Thank you i didn't knew how to do that so will follow this step from now on....i enjoy this forum because its an Ocean of knowledge & you guys are real Shark with lots of knowledge (Shark bcz that's my fav underwater MONSTER)...i feel like that i'm in a class & got lot to learn from you guys...thanks again for the info & guidance & knowledge....
You're welcome, we're all learning something here and pass it on when we can.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Sep 2010   #16

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by deepakumar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by deepakumar View Post

Thanks for the info Bongo...since we both got same laptop though in India they gave me 32bit processor & label says 64bit , anyways i want to know that is it for x64 or x86 because that's the issue most of the glass apps. that i've come across are x64 & the website doesn't say so as well, so, hey buddy just let me.
Glass2k works on x86 & x64
Jerry
@Sledge after Derekimo mentioned that i how to get UxStyle, so i followed the link & i got that & that part is taken care of.
@Bongo my friend i got the Glass2k & its working but still i'm not satisfied with the look (i'm attaching the screenshot) your desktop has a complete glass effect but mine doesn't & i've selected transperancy 50% but now when i'm trying to select more or less nothings happening ...plus my icons in explorer is also has a transperancy effect. Overall looks good but not the way it looks on your desktop & i even tried with a black ground still not a complete 100% real glass transperant effect....help me get this fixed because i'm almost there....

Try a dark theme it will look better here is the theme I use Virtual Customs • View topic - Dark7 Ultimate Theme for Windows 7 (Final Version) • Customize Your Virtual World! You can download this theme at Virtualcustoms.net after first Registering
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Sep 2010   #17

windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Thanx Bongo...will try this & will let you know....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Full Glass Transparency for Win 7 ultimate x86




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33