|03 Jun 2009||#1|
| || |
Backup & Restore Desktop Icons Position on Windows 7
A well organized Windows desktop with logical icons arrangement on desktop can increase productivity. Many a time we start with well organized desktop icons but once we start working our desktop become mess of icons and no one wants to spend time in reorganizing desktop icons.
One possible solution to this is saving desktop icons postion and restoring back when you feel desktop has become cluttered. Here is small freeware utility IconRestorer which enables you to Backup & restore icons position on desktop (and wallpaper) separately for every screen resolution.
Features of IconRestorer
1. Windows Vista, Windows 7 compatible.
2. Works on 64-bit systems (XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7)
3. Manage icons position separately for all screen resolutions
4. Multiple backups for each resolution
5. Backup management: rename, delete, export and import
6. Backup Preview (thumbnails of saved backups):
7. Option to Save and Restore the Desktop Wallpaper with icons positions
Download IconRestorer to Backup & Restore Desktop Icons Position.
(not tested by me ) just 4 forum info
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Backup & Restore Desktop Icons Position on Windows 7|
|Desktop icons resetting position||General Discussion|
|Problem with icons position in my desktop||Customization|
|Recent change to system - can't re-position desktop icons + more||General Discussion|
|During Windows backup desktop icons disappeared||General Discussion|
|Desktop Icons - Lock Position ?||Customization|
|How to change Default Position for new Desktop Icons?||General Discussion|
|Taskbar pinned icons - how to backup/restore them ?||Customization|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.