Below is how you change the background color of the title bar for Windows XP and Windows Vista. How do you do this in Windows 7? I want this so I can answer questions in Google Chrome Forum. Thanks.
★ In Windows Vista ★
1. Right-click your computer's Desktop and click on "Personalize".
2. Click on the "Window Color And Apperance" link.
3. On the next page you can select 1 of 8 preset colors or click on "Show Color Mixer" to select any color you want.
4. You can change this back to the original color by click in "Default" in the 8 preset colors.
★ In Windows XP And Other Earlier Versions Of Windows ★
1. Right-click on an empty space on your computer's Desktop.
2. Choose Properties.
3. Click the Apperance tab.
4. Click the Advanced button
5. Choose Active Titlebar or Inacvtive Titlebar from the "Item" drop-down menu.
6. Change color 1 and color 2 whatever color you want.
7. When finished press Apply the press OK.