|07 Jun 2009||#2|
| || |
1. right-click on the taskbar and unlock it.
2. create a new, empty folder someplace.
3. right-click on the taskbar, make a new toolbar, and point it to the empty folder.
4. drag the new toolbar to the left side of the taskbar icons, by the start orb.
5. right-click the toolbar, and turn off the label.
6. resize the taskbar to position the taskbar buttons where you want them to be.
7. right-click the taskbar and lock it again.
this is an imperfect solution. more a work-around really. the problem is that it works fine to put pinned apps in the middle, but any new taskbar buttons that might appear as you open non-pinned apps will be added to the right side of the bunch, so opening more than one or two will make it appear to be lopsided.
still, it's the best way i know of to accomplish this...
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: How to center dock icons?|
|Rocket Dock Icons are too close to the edge?||Software|
|Object Dock Icons||Customization|
|Problem with Rocket Dock Icons||Software|
|Need help with some dock icons please||Customization|
|Big, dock-like taskbar icons w/ Smaller (100%) Display?||Customization|
|Top dock for icons?||Software|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.