Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Language bar color


26 Dec 2010   #1

windows Ultimate
 
 
Language bar color

When I put my mouse over the language bar its blue. Is there a way to change that color or is it supposed to be like that?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Dec 2010   #2

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Can you post a screenshot of the problem
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2010   #3

windows Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Can you post a screenshot of the problem
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Jerry
Its the language bar icon. It's blue. Can I change it or not?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


27 Dec 2010   #4

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Rose1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Can you post a screenshot of the problem
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums
Jerry
Its the language bar icon. It's blue. Can I change it or not?
With out seeing it I don't know, if it's what I think it is my version does not have it
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2010   #5

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Just a guess but I would think the language bar color is set to default to the color of a specific theme. Similar to a default task bar, status bar, menu bar color, etc. To change the color might require changing themes or using a 3rd party custom skin.

Windows 7 themes - Microsoft Windows

21 Best Windows 7 Skins You Can Use for Free | Best Design Options
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2010   #6

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Is it the red box with black text EN ? If so yes it can be changed in the .msstyle of the theme.


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2011   #7

windows Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Is it the red box with black text EN ? If so yes it can be changed in the .msstyle of the theme.
Here's what the language bar looks like in blue:
Pictures by rose294 - Photobucket
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2011   #8

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Rose1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Is it the red box with black text EN ? If so yes it can be changed in the .msstyle of the theme.
Here's what the language bar looks like in blue:
Pictures by rose294 - Photobucket
Is it on the right side of the taskbar?
A bigger picture on where it is would be great.
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2011   #9

windows Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Rose1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Is it the red box with black text EN ? If so yes it can be changed in the .msstyle of the theme.
Here's what the language bar looks like in blue:
Pictures by rose294 - Photobucket
Is it on the right side of the taskbar?
A bigger picture on where it is would be great.
Jerry
Yes, its on the right side of the taskbar.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Mar 2011   #10

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Rose1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Rose1 View Post
Here's what the language bar looks like in blue:
Pictures by rose294 - Photobucket
Is it on the right side of the taskbar?
A bigger picture on where it is would be great.
Jerry
Yes, its on the right side of the taskbar.
It can be changed but like I said in the other 2 posts it's in the aero.msstyle it well need edited. I can edit it & post it for you to install it.
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Language bar color




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33