|27 Dec 2010||#1|
7 Tweak Master PRO
What is 7 Tweak Master PRO?
7 Tweak Master PRO is the next revolutionary app for fine tuning your Windows 7 which is almost done coding and waiting for some final beta checks. This application was about to get released on this Christmas day as we planned but unfortunately due to some unexpected reasons the release date has been postponed.
What features will 7 Tweak Master PRO? (Suggested so far...)
● Logon Screen Changing with additional features.
● Boot Screen Changing with additional features.
● Hyper Login (to make your Windows to log into your user account in light speed)
● Navigation Button Coloring (Change the colour of your default blue windows forward/back buttons)
● Start ORB Changing
● User Account Frame Changing
● DreamScene Enabler (Give a revolutionary change to your windows, Apply videos as Wallpapers)
● Theme Patcher (Patch your Windows theme service to install 3rd party themes)
● Folder Background (Get your folder backgrounds back in windows 7 which Microsoft removed.)
● 3rd Party DLL Installer (Ex : explorer.exe, imageres.dll, shell32.dll & Etc.)
● Additional Hot Tweaks (Ex : Glass CMD, Tweaks to speed up your windows 7 & Etc.)
& More unexpected features and tweaks...
NOTE : The features listed feature list above will be is not completed yet. More features will be announced soon.
What you should do?
● Suggesting features to get added on 7 Tweak Master PRO. (This will add your name in the About box in 7 Tweak Master PRO too.)
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads|
GPU Tweak Profiles Not Set
Hello :) I've been using GPU Tweak (from Asus) software in-order to control my GPU's fan curve it work pretty well except for a pesky little issue. Every time I shutdown (or even just logout) the PC the software "forgets" to apply my custom profile upon logon. No matter what I do, I have...
Any tweak for installing LPs?
Is there ANY way to install the whole language pack on Windows 7 HP x64? A workaround of sorts.
hi all :) found this interesting program to *Tweak windows* Tweak Windows Xp, Vista and Windows 7 easily with Tweak Me *quote from site* The number of options look quite big enough to cover a wide range of operating environment of your system. It can also detect your operating system and...
I bought a Compaq CQ3220AN for work. It has a M2N68-LA (Narra6L) MOBO with 2GB generic 1333 DDR3 and 2GB Corsair 1333 DDR3. Problem is, the RAM is only running in dual channel mode and is running very slow (winsat mem gives a result of around 8900!) I can't do anything in the BIOS as it's locked. I...
|Hardware & Devices|
Tweak UI for W7?
Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Tweak UI that is compatible with WIN 7? TIA
Rather than use a third party docking bar, I'm determined to use the new W7 taskbar. However, I've found changing the icons; pinning and unpinning programs, folders, and files; and positioning the icons on the taskbar to be hit or miss. I've found a simple but effective way to do all three using...
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20.