I want to create a (stand-alone) kiosk pc using GPO. Are there any guides on this out there? I've tried to search on google, without finding anything. Sure, I could get my hands dirty in GPO, but I want to see tips and tricks, on what I can lock down to make the kiosk as inaccessible as possible.
This is what I want to do:
- disable Control Panel
- disable the right click context menu
- lockdown the start menu, with it only showing documents (for the user, not the libraries) and I want there only to be a shutdown button there
- disable the search function when viewing folders, I also want to disable the menu to the left
- I don't want the users to be able to browse the c: volume, but I do want them to save files on the kiosk user's documents folder only
- I want to disable ctrl+alt+del
Any help would be appreciated.