Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]

09 Dec 2011   #1651
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Have anybody seen the Smurf/Borg couple lately
I am wondering where they have gone !!
I'm still here....I've just been busy the last couple of days.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Dec 2011   #1652
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Have anybody seen the Smurf/Borg couple lately
I am wondering where they have gone !!
I'm still here....I've just been busy the last couple of days.
And your partner is missing , too
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Dec 2011   #1653
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Have anybody seen the Smurf/Borg couple lately
I am wondering where they have gone !!
I'm still here....I've just been busy the last couple of days.
And your partner is missing , too
I will not presume to speak for her.... I don't want to get myself in trouble.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Dec 2011   #1654
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

You're current sig is also great Arc

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2011   #1655
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
You're current sig is also great Arc

A Guy
Thanks a lot Bill
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2011   #1656
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Hi guys

Would like to request a festive sig and avatar if anyone has time please. No particulars just bright and cheerful please.

Thankyou
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2011   #1657
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
Hi guys

Would like to request a festive sig and avatar if anyone has time please. No particulars just bright and cheerful please.

Thankyou
Danny my friend, As I am seeing that some GFX personnel are not that active atm. So I am making it for you on behalf of the team
Attachment 187637
Attachment 187638
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2011   #1658
speedgamer01

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1
 
 

I am working on a sig for Danny, though it might not be so Christmassy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2011   #1659
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
Hi guys

Would like to request a festive sig and avatar if anyone has time please. No particulars just bright and cheerful please.

Thankyou
Danny my friend, As I am seeing that some GFX personnel are not that active atm. So I am making it for you on behalf of the team
Attachment 187637
Attachment 187638
Thankyou Archie just whats required

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by speedgamer01 View Post
I am working on a sig for Danny, though it might not be so Christmassy
I've no objection of having a choice speedgamer01
Thankyou
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2011   #1660
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

You are welcome Danny
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App