Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]

03 Oct 2011   #161
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Congratulations Tom.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Oct 2011   #162
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Thanks for the rep Danny and Athene Here's the psd file if anyone wants to play with it:

Athene Sig.zip
At last ! After a number of trials and all errors, finally I am able to fit it within the limits. It is 249 kb now, and I have uploaded it as my sig, and it was animating there nicely .

Though the color quality and the nice fonts are gone

It is a very nice design, Tom ! Congrats for it again !! Here is the modded one ....
Attachment 177834

Open in a new tab to see the animation ..... but the smoothness , the color quality and a few fonts etc a number of compromises are there .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2011   #163
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Thanks for the rep Danny and Athene Here's the psd file if anyone wants to play with it:

Athene Sig.zip
At last ! After a number of trials and all errors, finally I am able to fit it within the limits. It is 249 kb now, and I have uploaded it as my sig, and it was animating there nicely .

Though the color quality and the nice fonts are gone

It is a very nice design, Tom ! Congrats for it again !! Here is the modded one ....
Attachment 177834

Open in a new tab to see the animation ..... but the smoothness , the color quality and a few fonts etc a number of compromises are there .
Good job Archie.At least it can be shown off now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Oct 2011   #164
Athene

 

Thanks a bunch, Archie! :-D
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2011   #165
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
At last ! After a number of trials and all errors, finally I am able to fit it within the limits. It is 249 kb now, and I have uploaded it as my sig, and it was animating there nicely .

Though the color quality and the nice fonts are gone


Open in a new tab to see the animation ..... but the smoothness , the color quality and a few fonts etc a number of compromises are there .
Good job Arc and Tom for the creativity.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2011   #166
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xxxdannyxxx View Post
Good job Archie.At least it can be shown off now
Thanks a lot Danny my friend
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Thanks a bunch, Archie! :-D
You are welcome Athene
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Good job Arc and Tom for the creativity.
Thanks Gary When I tried an animation for the first time, I also was not able to fit it within the constraints. Then noyb edited that for me.

Now I am senior, and trying to work in the way my seniors did for me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2011   #167
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Congratulations Tom.
Thanks Steve

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Thanks for the rep Danny and Athene Here's the psd file if anyone wants to play with it:

Athene Sig.zip
At last ! After a number of trials and all errors, finally I am able to fit it within the limits. It is 249 kb now, and I have uploaded it as my sig, and it was animating there nicely .

Though the color quality and the nice fonts are gone

It is a very nice design, Tom ! Congrats for it again !! Here is the modded one ....
Attachment 177834

Open in a new tab to see the animation ..... but the smoothness , the color quality and a few fonts etc a number of compromises are there .
Thanks for cutting it down for me Archie I didn't think it would be possible, but you seem to have been able to work your magic on it! The fonts look fine to me, but I can always rasterize the font layer and upload it again if Athene doesn't like it. I think it looks great though

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
At last ! After a number of trials and all errors, finally I am able to fit it within the limits. It is 249 kb now, and I have uploaded it as my sig, and it was animating there nicely .

Though the color quality and the nice fonts are gone


Open in a new tab to see the animation ..... but the smoothness , the color quality and a few fonts etc a number of compromises are there .
Good job Arc and Tom for the creativity.
Thanks Gary
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Good job Arc and Tom for the creativity.
Thanks Gary When I tried an animation for the first time, I also was not able to fit it within the constraints. Then noyb edited that for me.

Now I am senior, and trying to work in the way my seniors did for me
Well I've just made exactly the same mistake with my first attempt! I feel your pain!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2011   #168
HonorGamer

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Hey so I was hoping someone could do my over again. Keep it the way it is, just change the name of it to: Fire@enemy. If its possible
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2011   #169
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

I was Attachment 177939 this time so I made a sig.
Attachment 177938

hope someone can use it. Attachment 177940
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2011   #170
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

I don't have any idea who would use that sig!

Green and Halloween looking. BOO!!!!

Thanks.
Mike
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:00.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App