Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]

28 Sep 2011   #11
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
Bill, the original post is here.

And I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, mate. Take care.
Thanks Jaidyn

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
All the best to you, Ch@n.
Bill, you can reach the original post by simply clicking on the orange diamond or on the grey half-diamond (highlighted by the red frame in the pictures below):
Thanks Athene. I'm new here and haven't figured out how the forum works yet

Great work everyone, let it never get old...you all are doing great work here

A Guy


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Sep 2011   #12
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Just stick with us Bill, we'll show you the ropes. Let me offer my hand as a gesture of goodwill.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Sep 2011   #13
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

Thanks Athene. I'm new here and haven't figured out how the forum works yet

A Guy
You young people...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Sep 2011   #14
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Just stick with us Bill, we'll show you the ropes. Let me offer my hand as a gesture of goodwill.
Is that the secret handshake you're offering?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Sep 2011   #15
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Just stick with us Bill, we'll show you the ropes. Let me offer my hand as a gesture of goodwill.
Is that the secret handshake you're offering?
How do you know about that?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #16
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Just stick with us Bill, we'll show you the ropes. Let me offer my hand as a gesture of goodwill.
Is that the secret handshake you're offering?
How do you know about that?
Randy was the victim recipient of the SH. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #17
Athene

 

Thanks for all the kind remarks, all! I am moving towards badge-less sigs; when I first started, the badges were particularly useful to fill empty spaces ;-) Now I find myself excluding them more often, especially because badges are already indicated underneath users' avatars. It seems a bit redundant (sometimes) to embed them in the sig as well.

What exactly is this secret handshake thingy all about? I have the feeling there's an insider back story I'm missing ;-D
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #18
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Thanks for all the kind remarks, all! I am moving towards badge-less sigs; when I first started, the badges were particularly useful to fill empty spaces ;-) Now I find myself excluding them more often, especially because badges are already indicated underneath users' avatars. It seems a bit redundant (sometimes) to embed them in the sig as well.

What exactly is this secret handshake thingy all about? I have the feeling there's an insider back story I'm missing ;-D
Oh, it's just one of those things...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #19
Athene

 

Aw c'mon, what exactly is it all about? I know what a secret handshake is in general, but what's it all about over here? :-D
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2011   #20
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Just what you would call an inside joke. It developed over time, just like the Goat thing. Started with a post, was expounded on by others, then referred to over and over. It has become part of Seven Forums lore now

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App