Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]

07 Oct 2011   #211
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
I was bored.
You should get bored more often.....I love the simplicity and beauty of it.
Great job young lady!
THW
Thanks, Dennis :-D Just wanted to do something (again) with masks, but nothing elaborate :-)
Boredom can actually be inspirational...in rare instances ;-))
In most cases it doesn't have to be elaborate.
I prefer neat, clean, and crisp looking sigs.
I am fiddling with a car sig now and the more I do the less I like it...but I never have quit at anything so I will move forward and get it right.
DW


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
07 Oct 2011   #212
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
I was bored.
We love it when the GFX team was bored

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #213
xxxdannyxxx

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by a guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by athene View Post
i was bored.
we love it when the gfx team was bored

A guy
Attachment 178374
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Oct 2011   #214
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
I was bored.
We love it when the GFX team was bored

A Guy


It seems you guys make some great stuff out of boredom.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #215
Athene

 

Lol, sigging certainly alleviates the miseries of boredom ;-D If you have too much imagination and boredom strikes, then it's like being buried alive under many, many, many layers of sand... I find creative writing very helpful, too - provided I have no writer's block, otherwise that, too, is like suffocating.

Nice new sig & avatar, Dennis! And I see that you are fond of (layer) masks, too ;-D
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #216
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Lol, sigging certainly alleviates the miseries of boredom ;-D If you have too much imagination and boredom strikes, then it's like being buried alive under many, many, many layers of sand... I find creative writing very helpful, too - provided I have no writer's block, otherwise that, too, is like suffocating.

Nice new sig & avatar, Dennis! And I see that you are fond of (layer) masks, too ;-D
You guys are lucky you are so creative though. The limits of my artistic capabilities are drawing a smiley face and a cartoon elephant.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #217
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Lol, sigging certainly alleviates the miseries of boredom ;-D If you have too much imagination and boredom strikes, then it's like being buried alive under many, many, many layers of sand... I find creative writing very helpful, too - provided I have no writer's block, otherwise that, too, is like suffocating.

Nice new sig & avatar, Dennis! And I see that you are fond of (layer) masks, too ;-D
You guys are lucky you are so creative though. The limits of my artistic capabilities are drawing a smiley face and a cartoon elephant.
I honestly don't think I could draw a cartoon elephant Well I could try, but it wouldn't look like one! Maybe you should have my GFX badge?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #218
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

I can't draw a cartoon elephant I can trace my hand and make a turkey!

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #219
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

I can trace my hand but I am all .............THUMBS!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2011   #220
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Attachment 178465

Dinesh is newly married .... we should not discuss about elephants now ! For the sake of good of our friend
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App