Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]

09 Oct 2011   #221
Athene

 

May I suggest that we move away from thumbs and elephants and return to sigging?
So, any new sigs from anyone at the moment?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Oct 2011   #222
Athene

 

Just experimented with making badge buttons following this GIMP tutorial :-)

If anyone wants them for creating sigs - here they are; I think they look especially nice against white backgrounds, and there's a lot of space in the right half in case you want to insert an icon, symbol etc.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2011   #223
StalkeR

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 / 10 Pro x64
 
 

Good job !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Oct 2011   #224
Athene

 

Thanks, StalkeR
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2011   #225
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Nicely done Athene...
Thanks for sending the tutorial along also.
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2011   #226
Athene

 

Thanks Dennis :-)
I like what you've done with the car in your sig, by the way.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2011   #227
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
May I suggest that we move away from thumbs and elephants and return to sigging?
So, any new sigs from anyone at the moment?
So basically, you're saying ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2011   #228
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Thanks Dennis :-)
I like what you've done with the car in your sig, by the way.
Was just playing with the car thingy.....Driving PooMan crazy with it..hehehehe
My next will be jet planes or wolves sky diving...That should send Nick to the Pub immediately.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2011   #229
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Just experimented with making badge buttons following this GIMP tutorial :-)

If anyone wants them for creating sigs - here they are; I think they look especially nice against white backgrounds, and there's a lot of space in the right half in case you want to insert an icon, symbol etc.
I bet you and the other team members can do a lot with these.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2011   #230
Athene

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
May I suggest that we move away from thumbs and elephants and return to sigging?
So, any new sigs from anyone at the moment?
So basically, you're saying ?
By the pricking of my thumbs, uh, yeah :-)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App