Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]

17 Oct 2011   #461
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Neat stuff, Archie :-)

Who'd like a dragon theme sig in the meantime? The first person to express a wish for the dragon sig will get their personalised version (hopefully by tomorrow night...my time) :-D
I like dragons.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
17 Oct 2011   #462
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Neat stuff, Archie :-)

Who'd like a dragon theme sig in the meantime? The first person to express a wish for the dragon sig will get their personalised version (hopefully by tomorrow night...my time) :-D
I like dragons.
You also have dragon breath! heheehe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #463
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Neat stuff, Archie :-)

Who'd like a dragon theme sig in the meantime? The first person to express a wish for the dragon sig will get their personalised version (hopefully by tomorrow night...my time) :-D
I like dragons.
You also have dragon breath! heheehe
After having some hot boneless wings earlier, I sure did!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Oct 2011   #464
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Same here, Tom :-D I nearly got the guys to dance...nearly! :-))

Athene, I would be happy to dance for you for a few (OK, several) pints of free beer. There are only 2 problems. I am not allowed to drink beer and we live too far apart for it to happen anyway. Sorry.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #465
Darkelk

Windows 7 64 Home Premium
 
 

I know this is an odd request, but I'd love you forever if you made me a nice signature with an elk on it.
Prefferably a dark theme haha.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #466
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelk View Post
I know this is an odd request, but I'd love you forever if you made me a nice signature with an elk on it.
Prefferably a dark theme haha.
I like your avatar Darkelk.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #467
Darkelk

Windows 7 64 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelk View Post
I know this is an odd request, but I'd love you forever if you made me a nice signature with an elk on it.
Prefferably a dark theme haha.
I like your avatar Darkelk.
haha, he's cute. :3
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2011   #468
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Just thought a new style of signature .... It looks to be transparent in the SF basic forum theme !
Looks great Arc, I use the SF Default

I won't dance...don't ask me...

Actually, I will dance...just ask me!

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Oct 2011   #469
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

To all GFX Team members.

I got the Photoshop trial today, as I'm doing Visual Media for school. I then thought, why don't I start using it for making sigs/avatars etc? My question to you is, how did you start learning to use Photoshop? Also, do you recommend Photoshop or any other software? Did you use tutorials or just have a play around with it to get the feel of it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Oct 2011   #470
Darkelk

Windows 7 64 Home Premium
 
 

Learn by fooling around on it, once you get an idea of what you want try a tutorial. Hands on learning is the most fun.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App