Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]

21 Oct 2011   #531
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Very nice sig Athene

A Guy

P.S. If she's wearing sunglasses, I can see myself and comb my hair
Both of them?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
21 Oct 2011   #532
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

I changed my avatar for a bit ....
Attachment 180169

And my custom user title , too
Quote:
Actually I Dont...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2011   #533
Athene

 

Lol, nice 'un, Archie :-D
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Oct 2011   #534
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Lol, nice 'un, Archie :-D
Caught
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2011   #535
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Just created another sig...More eyes again ;-) This sig pokes fun at internet communication, dating platforms and how our imagination runs riot behind the computer screen :-D This sig will be donned after Halloween :-D
Will there be a matching avatar too?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2011   #536
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Very nice sig Athene

A Guy

P.S. If she's wearing sunglasses, I can see myself and comb my hair
Both of them?

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
I changed my avatar for a bit ....
Attachment 180169

And my custom user title , too
Quote:
Actually I Dont...
Clever! I like it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2011   #537
Athene

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Just created another sig...More eyes again ;-) This sig pokes fun at internet communication, dating platforms and how our imagination runs riot behind the computer screen :-D This sig will be donned after Halloween :-D
Will there be a matching avatar too?
Hi Randy, nope, I'm sticking with my Black Swan avatar :-D
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2011   #538
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Athene View Post
Just created another sig...More eyes again ;-) This sig pokes fun at internet communication, dating platforms and how our imagination runs riot behind the computer screen :-D This sig will be donned after Halloween :-D
Will there be a matching avatar too?
Hi Randy, nope, I'm sticking with my Black Swan avatar :-D
She has too much dark makeup around her eyes (for my taste, anyways)....reminds me of Taylor Momsen of the band The Pretty Reckless.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2011   #539
StalkeR

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 / Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Very nice Archie !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2011   #540
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 



Nice to see you mixing it up with the fonts Athene ... looks really good
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:02.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App