|31 Jul 2009||#1|
| || |
Create a Library For A Flexible Desktop Slide Show
A few others in another thread found this information useful.
You can emulate the "Windows Desktop Backgrounds" Slide Show using your personal wallpaper collection.
If you would like to organize your desktop wallpaper collection into separate folders, but include them all in a Desktop Slide Show, the Windows 7 Library function can be used.
1) Place your wallpaper collection(s) into one or more folders of your choosing.
2) Create a new LIBRARY. For example "My Desktop Wallpapers"
3) Add each folder created in Step 1 to the "My Desktop Wallpapers" library.
4) Go to CONTROL PANEL>PERSONALIZATION>DESKTOP BACKGROUND
5) Click BROWSE>LIBRARIES and select the "My Desktop Wallpapers" library created in Step 2.
6) Select the desktop wallpapers you want included in your slide show.
The folder created in Step 1 must contain at least 1 picture before they will appear in Step 6.
The folder view in Step 6 is "flat" and no subdirectories will be shown. Even though a library may include subdirectories, only the immediate folder reference specified in the library will appear in Step 6.
The folder list in Step 6 displays the full folder path specification. The folder list in the "Windows Desktop Backgrounds" lists the folder name only. If you know where the Windows 7 registry/configuration setting to control this behavior is located, please let me know.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Create a Library For A Flexible Desktop Slide Show|
|desktop slide show no longer customisable||Customization|
|Windows Media Center - Play Slide Show - Create Shortcut||Tutorials|
|Media Center - Favorite Pictures Slide Show Settings - Create Shortcut||Tutorials|
|Desktop Background and Slide Show||Customization|
|Desktop Background Slide Show Doesn't Work||Customization|
|Desktop background slide show option||Customization|
|Desktop Background Slide Show Changes to Quick||Customization|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.